Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

bless him, he really is a true dipper, never letting the truth get in the way of a good story, 800m spent for one league title but financially they aint built to win, what a sad little bin dipper, im assuming that they will rest the 80m van prick, and the 75 darwin donkey as well as the 50m luis dias, not to mention the multitude of other 30 and 40m pound signings that they have made, they really are an embarrassment to football with their continual lies, cheating and ideas that because they were successful in the 80s it somehow means something today.

There isnt enough words in the thesaurus to express my hated for that infected wart on the ass of english football, i would have to invent new words to truly show my disdain for that place and that club. To quote rimmer from red dwarf:

You are a total, total... a word is yet to be invented to describe how totally whatever-it-is you are, but you are one. And a total, total one at that.
Totally brilliant.

The one trick pony gobbing off again...

As well as being unbelievably small time and reeking of insecurity, Alexander-Arnold’s comment means that Liverpool lifting the PL in an empty stadium, with no parade to follow, meant more to them than winning the Villa game in the manner we did, and lifting that same trophy, in front of our supporters, did to us; the juxtaposition of which is actually comical.

As well as being unbelievably small time and reeking of insecurity, Alexander-Arnold’s comment means that Liverpool lifting the PL in an empty stadium, with no parade to follow, meant more to them than winning the Villa game in the manner we did, and lifting that same trophy, in front of our supporters, did to us; the juxtaposition of which is actually comical.
We should put a huge bid in for the motormouth prick . Take it to the wire after offering him the most money of any of our players and then pull the plug when he’s sat in the Academy with the contract in front of him .

I still don’t think we’ll win at Klanfield on Sunday.

I hope we do, but our record there is abysmal.
Not the best ,but not as bad as the Dippers record at our stadium , with the amount of injuries and the players they will force back without match fitness makes us favourites , f*ck the crowd the hate and the atmosphere , we just need a referee who will make the correct decisions on the day.Very optimistic for Sunday we go there without fear because our season doesnt hinge on that result.

Heard a few comments about the advantage we have in playing at home on a Wednesday & them playing away on the Thursday.
What they don't say is most of their important players will be rested & won't even play on Thursday, whilst most of ours will at least start our game

Heard a few comments about the advantage we have in playing at home on a Wednesday & them playing away on the Thursday.
What they don't say is most of their important players will be rested & won't even play on Thursday, whilst most of ours will at least start our game
You could be right , after all the Europa league is a mickey mouse competition and not something a club with european royalty could possibly be proud of winning , imagine Real Madrid winning the europa league i dont think there would be an open top bus parade around Madrid and they would hide the cup somewhere at the back of trophy cabinet in shame.
But Pep will start a strong team in the most prestigious competition in club football with the prospect of a final at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.