Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

As well as being unbelievably small time and reeking of insecurity, Alexander-Arnold’s comment means that Liverpool lifting the PL in an empty stadium, with no parade to follow, meant more to them than winning the Villa game in the manner we did, and lifting that same trophy, in front of our supporters, did to us; the juxtaposition of which is actually comical.

I don't know mate...I was once perusing the supermarket shelves for a nice cheese and picked up a lovely blue number only to see it available in the reduced price section. It didn't look as good, wasn't quite as big and was slightly damaged but man did I feel good about picking up a bargain. Was I the only one to temper my celebrations after winning the CL when I remembered how much we'd spent?!

I don't know mate...I was once perusing the supermarket shelves for a nice cheese and picked up a lovely blue number only to see it available in the reduced price section. It didn't look as good, wasn't quite as big and was slightly damaged but man did I feel good about picking up a bargain. Was I the only one to temper my celebrations after winning the CL when I remembered how much we'd spent?!
It completely reveals their pitifully insecure psyche that they have to declare it means more to them because of their perceived exceptionalism.

If those quotes had been shown to me without any attribution then I would have laid a hefty sum on it being a Liverpool player even though other clubs, such as Leicester, have far more right to feel that way.

As well as being unbelievably small time and reeking of insecurity, Alexander-Arnold’s comment means that Liverpool lifting the PL in an empty stadium, with no parade to follow, meant more to them than winning the Villa game in the manner we did, and lifting that same trophy, in front of our supporters, did to us; the juxtaposition of which is actually comical.

You should really have learned by now…

Liverpool propaganda > reality

Salah back in training, I’m sure he’ll be fit for Sunday for his guaranteed goal against us
The Egyptian FA will love that.
They're watching to see if he plays so they can then call him up for a meaningless friendly.
Does Klopp stick or twist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.