Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

It completely reveals their pitifully insecure psyche that they have to declare it means more to them because of their perceived exceptionalism.

If those quotes had been shown to me without any attribution then I would have laid a hefty sum on it being a Liverpool player even though other clubs, such as Leicester, have far more right to feel that way.

And that's why they're more of a cult than a fanbase. They don't have the ability to consider that fans of other clubs might feel just as strongly about their respective club. When I think back to 2011 and the cup win - the first in my lifetime, I would make an argument no dipper fan could understand what that meant because of their comparative success over the past 40 plus years. There's an argument that the emotion of our league title win in 2012 meant more than the dippers success in Istanbul...but I'd at least listen to their counter arguments on that because I'm not part of a cult. If it had cost us 100 times more than we spent to get that scenario and that feeling it would have been worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.