Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Haha.We all know these dippers don't do self awareness.Cough 7 days on from when you cheated at Notts Forest
Especially the plastic twats who've never been within 100 miles of Anfield :-)

Edit.More than three minutes of his pain below :-)

They're just not used to being on the bad end of decisions. It's why they are overreacting, for City a decision like this happens every 2 weeks.

Haha.We all know these dippers don't do self awareness.Cough 7 days on from when you cheated at Notts Forest
Especially the plastic twats who've never been within 100 miles of Anfield :-)

Edit.More than three minutes of his pain below :-)

The irony of a dipper calling someone else scum, seeing that boiled egg looking tosser lose his head has made my already made my day!

Christ. They are the biggest weirdos going. Scruffy, plastic southern tosser.

An a FOC. I remember Bob Paisley, I am no way a fan of liverpool but I find this love in for liverpool 4th best manager odd.

To put klopp ahead of Paisley is just odd to me. As an ex liverpool player you would have thought liverpool fans would live him more than klopp. Paisley record is amazing.

I dont remember Bob Paisley getting all this hype.

I dont remember Paisley encouraging ticketless fans to travel or to 'welcome' away teams. Or Paisley celebrating a goal with a water bottle. Perhaps klopp just represents the present state of liverpool.

Last edited:
An a FOC. I remember Bob Paisley, I am no way a fan of liverpool but I find this love in for liverpool 4th best manager odd.

To put klopp ahead of Paisley is just odd to me. As an ex liverpool player you would have thought liverpool fans would live him more than klopp. Paisley record is amazing.

I dont remember Paisley encouraging ticketless fans to travel or to 'welcome' away teams. Or Paisley celebrating a goal with a water bottle. Perhaps klopp just represents the present state of liverpool.
It's because they think Klopp believes he's Scouse not German.

The irony of a dipper calling someone else scum, seeing that boiled egg looking tosser lose his head has made my already made my day!
Uncle Fester in full meltdown mode. He conveniently forgets the ones his beloved Cuntypool frequently get away with, such as when Jota kicked the Spurs player Oliver Skipp in the head with a very high boot and got away with a yellow card. The goal they got at Forest when Forest should gave got the ball from an uncontested drop ball. And he has the temerity to call us cheating scumbags?

Well you bald headed, Uncle Fester lookielikey ****, we'd rather be associated with alleged "cheating scumbags" than be associated with murdering scumbags.

Last edited:

You forgot one thing.

Bob Paisley was around before football was invented in 1992.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.