Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I have read reports today saying how Dublin is concerned about the number of fans who will travel without tickets if dippers reach the Thursday night final. Pretty simple one for me, firstly Klipperty comes out and says the opposite of last year and secondly anyone flying in or on ferries etc that doesn’t have a ticket doesn’t get let in. I know there are loads of dippers in Ireland but at least this could stop thousands. The other thing that could be done is to say all benefits will be stopped for those travelling without a valid ticket…

I have read reports today saying how Dublin is concerned about the number of fans who will travel without tickets if dippers reach the Thursday night final. Pretty simple one for me, firstly Klipperty comes out and says the opposite of last year and secondly anyone flying in or on ferries etc that doesn’t have a ticket doesn’t get let in. I know there are loads of dippers in Ireland but at least this could stop thousands. The other thing that could be done is to say all benefits will be stopped for those travelling without a valid ticket…
The DWP should have them all sign on in the days leading up to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.