Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I read something a couple of years ago that dipperpool have approx 5,800 season ticket holders in the Liverpool postcode area...
Tis true

It came out during covid. We laughed, they said it was because it is impossible to get a ticket at Anfield so locals cannot go. I have had mates come here who wanted to go there and have had no trouble finding a ticket (tend to be priced £10 over normal price) I know some people pay silly money, but you can easily find them if you look. I was once given 2 tickets to a game at their gaff from a guy I did a job for. I have red mates who moan that they can never get a ticket. I had 2 tickets, I was giving them away free, not one of them would take them. I ended up giving them to a guy I sort of know to take his 15 year old lad.

They make me laugh. They moan and moan they cannot attend a game but the truth is they love to sit in their pubs, wearing LFC tops and scarves, singing songs, and waving banners at the telly. What an atmosphere in the lounge ha ha.

I go to Goodison, most of the time I wonder why? At times it a hard to sit there, hard to put up with the shite they serve up. But.....I go.

Last edited:
I managed to get into the ground two hours before kick off last June. What happened in Paris in 2022, there was not a chance I was missing any of the game in Istanbul because of any potential fuck ups by Uefa so made the decision to go earlier.

Instead what we faced were long lines for getting anything as much as a drink of water for stupid prices. Then the ultimate shit show of being crammed in stood up on a bus going nowhere for four hours. Whoever gets to the final this year will have lucked out it being at Wembley rather than a stadium in the middle of nowhere with awful methods to transport fans to and from the venue.
I totally agree with you but theres a but … i went to the england game last saturday night, had a travelodge 10 mins away so all good. But the queue for the tube was astonishing, thousands all crammed in an area . Was so glad i wasnt heading back into london, still be stood there now

Tis true

It came out during covid. We laughed, they said it was because it is impossible to get a ticket at Anfield so locals cannot go. I have had mates come here who wanted to go there and have had no trouble finding a ticket (tend to be priced £10 over normal price) I know some people pay silly money, but you can easily find them if you look. I was once given 2 tickets to a game at their gaff from a guy I did a job for. I have red mates who moan that they can never get a ticket. I had 2 tickets, I was giving them away free, not one of them would take them. I ended up giving them to a guy I sort of know to take his 15 year old lad.

They make me laugh. They moan and moan they cannot attend a game but the truth is they love to sit in their pubs, wearing LFC tops and scarves, singing songs, and waving banners at the telly. What an atmosphere in the lounge ha ha.

I go to Goodison, most of the time I wonder why? At times it a hard to sit there, hard to put up with the shite they serve up. But.....I go.
You could have said exactly the same in Manchester any time during the 80’s,90’s and 2000’s. Sat in the local many a time when the rags were at home and seen die hard gobby reds turn down tickets for the swamp.

You could have said exactly the same in Manchester any time during the 80’s,90’s and 2000’s. Sat in the local many a time when the rags were at home and seen die hard gobby reds turn down tickets for the swamp.
The same pricks who “couldnt get a ticket” now say, “prem football isnt the same anymore , its finished, so i dont go”

I got into an argument with a liverpool fan on Facebook.
They have found out where I work by searching for me on LinkedIn and reported me to my employer.
Not even been at the company for 3 months and still on probation so not ideal!

They have found out where I work by searching for me on LinkedIn and reported me to my employer.
what have they reported you for?

Proof, if it were needed, that dipper fans are a brainwashed cult of the most devious and unscrupulous class. Trying to intimidate you into changing your viewpoint because it does not tally with theirs.

Good luck, mate.

somebody really needs to front up the scousers and tell them that the hillsborough card is not a get out clause for being downright detestable, grief hungry cunts, there is no way of proving that song is about hillsborough mainly down to the amount of times they have played the victim and it was their fault and not only they had a parade on the anniversary of heysel so if they cant pay respects to other tragedies they have no right to expect anyone to pay respect to theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.