Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I was talking to a Kopite this morning. Even though they never give City a thought, he was delighted with City going out and kept mentioning it to everyone. Then he said .... "It is not in their DNA to win in Europe, like it is in ours" I replied "You got twatted at home by some crap team, in the Europa league". He looked shocked, then called me a bitter blue ha ha ha ha.

I was talking to a Kopite this morning. Even though they never give City a thought, he was delighted with City going out and kept mentioning it to everyone. Then he said .... "It is not in their DNA to win in Europe, like it is in ours" I replied "You got twatted at home by some crap team, in the Europa league". He looked shocked, then called me a bitter blue ha ha ha ha.

It's in their DNA to win leagues at the rate of 1 in 35 years.

I'm not sure one CL in 20 years suggests winning in Europe is in their DNA either. Real Madrid, on the other hand, seem to own this trophy.

Winning the league title doesn't appear to be in their DNA either with one win in 34 years. Being a bunch of feral, pigheaded bellends, on the other hand....

So do they back themselves in Italy or throw it away as they have some hill to climb.
With us and Arsenal now out they couldn't chance going all in if they have any hope of getting the premiere league title.
I want them to go for it, win or lose as anything that gets them gassed will put them at risk on the weekend.

After our exit last night, is it just me who now expects Liverpool to thrash Atalanta and progress?
The media wankfest would be unbearable if they do.

If they don't. Expect from sympathetic stories about a couple of scousers wrongly arrested for being cunts to the locals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.