Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

That's very harsh. He had an outstanding season for the barcodes. Yes; they're a level below the top three, and found their (current) true level last season. But that doesn't alter the fact that he was excellent for them. It'd be interesting to see how he'd develop under Pep, or Captain Scarlet.
Still not convinced with his overall talent. Didn't get a look in during the Euros. Yamal at Barcelona is streets ahead of him and he is only 17.

Last edited:
Still not convinced with his overall talent. Didn't get a look in during the Euros. Yamal at Barcelona is streets ahead of him and he is only 17.
No one is saying that Gordon is the best young player out there. So I'm not sure what the relevance of your comparison between him and Yamal is, to be honest. That's like saying that Rice is a poor player, simply on the basis that he's not as good as Rodri.

No one is saying that Gordon is the best young player out there. So I'm not sure what the relevance of your comparison between him and Yamal is, to be honest. That's like saying that Rice is a poor player, simply on the basis that he's not as good as Rodri.
Still a run of the mill player and I wouldn't call Rice particularly outstanding either.

Won 1 covid PL* since it's inception, over 30 years ago and it appears now that they are the best team ever created since Snot as turned up..

Bingo's been slagged off bigtime as a bit shit and apparently the dippers are now playing the football we've been playing since Pep rocked up, obviously they are claiming it to be a unique style of play..

Get to fcuk you twats,!

Won 1 covid PL* since it's inception, over 30 years ago and it appears now that they are the best team ever created since Snot as turned up..

Bingo's been slagged off bigtime as a bit shit and apparently the dippers are now playing the football we've been playing since Pep rocked up, obviously they are claiming it to be a unique style of play..

Get to fcuk you twats,!
We played them a few days ago, they had a line up much closer to their PL line up than we did. Salah was good but honestly Liverpool didn't look like a PL challenging side and didn't give any of the 'shit your pants' moments that Klopp sides had. I know it was only a friendly but given how far down the line they were with their pre season prep and the fact they had most of their 1st teamers available I'd say they are absolutely nowhere near challenging for the title.

I was going to suggest that Chelsea could be a dark horse but seeing as City's youth team is currently bending a strong Chelsea side over a table and going in dry I suspect that's unlikely as well.

Bingo was always a twat and disrespectful, the fans are no different.

I watched a pretty full strength Chelsea try to play it out a few hours ago against us. I suspect the dips will be no better.

When you try and copy the best you need to be able to come somewhere close to the big boys.

I wonder if both dips & Chelsea will follow Poundland's actions and after 2/3 proper games revert to their normal plan of play?

We played them a few days ago, they had a line up much closer to their PL line up than we did. Salah was good but honestly Liverpool didn't look like a PL challenging side and didn't give any of the 'shit your pants' moments that Klopp sides had. I know it was only a friendly but given how far down the line they were with their pre season prep and the fact they had most of their 1st teamers available I'd say they are absolutely nowhere near challenging for the title.

I was going to suggest that Chelsea could be a dark horse but seeing as City's youth team is currently bending a strong Chelsea side over a table and going in dry I suspect that's unlikely as well.
Liverpool had no Allison Trent VVD Konate Robertson McAllister Diaz Nunez Gakpo and we haven’t got any new signings in yet.

So nah. Thats not anything like our first team bro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.