Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

Liverpool had no Allison Trent VVD Konate Robertson McAllister Diaz Nunez Gakpo and we haven’t got any new signings in yet.

So nah. Thats not anything like our first team bro.
How have you done in your friendlies and what do you reckon to the new season?

Someone posted above that Klopp is getting slagged off. I don't read much on the legacy media but no one I know has said Klopp is being slated and given his record with Liverpool it would be a surprise. What's going on?

Nice to have them on here though. I'd be interested in the comments of a Liverpool fan on here who isn't just on to wum.
I’ve been here 6 years and 200 posts. Definitely not a WUM :)

So, what do you reckon to the season ahead then? How is yer new fella getting on and are the fans over Klopp leaving yet?
It’s tough to say based on pre season. We have certainly played some nice stuff going forwards but we still looked shaky at the back.

I’m over Klopp already. I’ll be forever grateful but I think he chose the right time. I’m more excited to see something different than being a predictable 2nd or 3rd again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.