Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

Well why are the advertising it to the world? Surely they don't watch the rest of the clubs catching on?

Reminds me of the revelation that the Germans practised penalty shootouts, like it was some sort of revolutionary tactic (which is was in England). I remember reading a line in an article, something along the lines of "People argue that there's no point practising penalties because you can't replicate the pressure of a World Cup match, by which logic, there's no point practising anything."

Meanwhile training over at trafford is coming on a treat.

peter-kay-have-it-peter-kay.gif

He, Trent, has become the most childish, annoying, and big headed **** in football.

With his stupid pose at City last season, now this, and other childish acts. Grow up you daft twat.

He wouldn't get off that lightly if he played for us or united and he tried that at anfield after winning. He would be ducking the missiles. Suppose it shows the difference between Mancs and scousers.

PS. Did the scousers get a job lot of shell suits in the 80s cos it looks like their still wearing them, big perms next.

He wouldn't get off that lightly if he played for us or united and he tried that at anfield after winning. He would be ducking the missiles. Suppose it shows the difference between Mancs and scousers.

PS. Did the scousers get a job lot of shell suits in the 80s cos it looks like their still wearing them, big perms next.
Looks like they've entered an ugly bastards XI competition

I see Sloth has already worked out how to get the dips to suck him off.

Big thing on Sky this morning asking PL managers who the greatest ever PL manager is.

“Kenny Dalglish”.

He also realised that it's wages, not transfer fees that it most correlated with success. Realised he could get better players if he didn't pay any transfer fees and instead gave that money directly to the players. As long as you don't mind having a few older players in there.
He also had tge knowledge and vision to get tgem to play as a team...underated manager in mh eyes..just a bit greedy.. but a lot were.. Pardew, Curbishley, Redknap
He also realised that it's wages, not transfer fees that it most correlated with success. Realised he could get better players if he didn't pay any transfer fees and instead gave that money directly to the players. As long as you don't mind having a few older players in there.
Underated Manager..not easy to get a load of class older players to work together lije that..problem i have is his greed, a bit like Pardew, Curbs, Redknapp and el tel a bit.. they were all a bit "too" driven by the dollar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.