Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

It's no surprise that Slot won his first three matches. They had a easy start to the season wait till they play better teams. Forth place is the best they can hope for. CTID

I don't like the look of this Slot guy. He instantly puts me in mind of one of those twats you get running the door for an under-18's disco. Arms folded across his chest, steely-eyed glare at the 13/14 year olds on the pavement queuing up. Intimidating a bunch of school kids with his shaven head and his look of 'Mess-with-me-you-little-punk-and-I'll-crush-your-skull.' A steroid-drenched Nigel Pearson with nervous alopecia.

First impressions and all that - and my first impression is...****!

I don't like the look of this Slot guy. He instantly puts me in mind of one of those twats you get running the door for an under-18's disco. Arms folded across his chest, steely-eyed glare at the 13/14 year olds on the pavement queuing up. Intimidating a bunch of school kids with his shaven head and his look of 'Mess-with-me-you-little-punk-and-I'll-crush-your-skull.' A steroid-drenched Nigel Pearson with nervous alopecia.

First impressions and all that - and my first impression is...****!
He’s got a long way to go to match the previous incumbent, but it’s early days.

One defeat and the Scouse loving media are already in meltdown.

Yet after beating a shit United team, Liverpool were once again the best football team in the world.

IMG_3048.jpeg

I don't like the look of this Slot guy
GW1 - Slot humiliated his England youth defender infront of the TV media, when he subbed him off at half-time.
GW3 - Badmouthed the opponents [rags] setup and tactics infront of the TV media in a smug manner.
GW4 - The tactical genius had no answer to breakdown a stubborn Forest, infact all his subs made the team play worse than when they started.

Bald fraud status confirmed.

One defeat and the Scouse loving media are already in meltdown.

Yet after beating a shit United team, Liverpool were once again the best football team in the world.

View attachment 131789
That's the pathetic media once again. It's all knee jerk journalism fed by wankers who only see things in the immediacy. Shite like MOTD, Sky and the print media should be saying stuff like 'don't get carried away, it's only 3 games' but instead they talk utter shite about 'slotball'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.