Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

I don't think I'd ever heard of this guy until he showed up at the Shrine. I could do a bit of research but I'm not interested enough in him or what he does, so I shall continue with my ignorance and be content with it. But how come no other clubs showed any interest in him when his name was first mentioned? And how come almost to a man every person I spoke to said 'Who's he? I've never heard of him.'

Is he a hitherto undiscovered genius, a man who will cause Pep to rethink his entire strategy on how football should be played? Or is he just another mediocre coach who suddenly became elevated to the sporting stratosphere because of who he is managing?

Time will tell, but so far I've not seen anything for the Dippers to get excited about.

Fuck me that RAWK place is absolute poison. The fact they still have that BLM nonsense on their homepage says everything about them. A really hateful forum - wanted to copy and paste some of the shite on here but it really is over the top nonsense. Makes Off Topic on here seem relatively sensible and leaves RagCaf miles behind.

Apparently Allison is fuming with Forest’s tactics. How can they possibly come to Anfield and not roll over for the dippers. This is what we have to play against every game, the dippers seem to have sides committing football suicide against them all the time

Apparently Allison is fuming with Forest’s tactics. How can they possibly come to Anfield and not roll over for the dippers. This is what we have to play against every game, the dippers seem to have sides committing football suicide against them all the time
Ipswich were much more open against Littlewoods than they were against us.

I don't think I'd ever heard of this guy until he showed up at the Shrine. I could do a bit of research but I'm not interested enough in him or what he does, so I shall continue with my ignorance and be content with it. But how come no other clubs showed any interest in him when his name was first mentioned? And how come almost to a man every person I spoke to said 'Who's he? I've never heard of him.'

Is he a hitherto undiscovered genius, a man who will cause Pep to rethink his entire strategy on how football should be played? Or is he just another mediocre coach who suddenly became elevated to the sporting stratosphere because of who he is managing?

Time will tell, but so far I've not seen anything for the Dippers to get excited about.
Don’t you know?

He’s the greatest coach ever, la.

Even Twatterface compared him to Johan Cruyff and Pep in the summer.

They do not miss it all, it's exactly what's killing them. Take Pep's City out of the equation and history would have been very different for Klopp's Liverpool. Without City these would have been glory days for Liverpool, they are fully aware of it. I mean they did achieve more than decent stuff (and credit to them, as you say), but instead of marking a glorious era in their history books, Klopp's Liverpool will mostly be remembered for constantly finishing second best, behind one of the greatest (if not the greatest, according to Lopetegui) teams in the history of the sport...

So it's not really difficult to understand their attitude, is it? A depressing realisation combined with that culture of theirs destroying their souls, leading to unreal levels of poison and hatred. Hating City has become a way of life for a large part of their fan base. Fact. Nobody should be surprised, if you ask me...
Even with that they should be happy, rather than angry at City.

They’ve managed to win one CL, one Prem title, one FA Cup, two EFL Cups, one Community Shield, one UEFA Super Cup and one Club World Cup. They also got to two other CL finals, a Europa League final, two other domestic Cup finals and finished second the Prem twice and third three times.

That’s easily as good as what Shankly achieved, and there wasn’t a team like the City of today around at the same time in Shankly’s time.

I don’t see why they’re angry with us or what they have to moan about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.