Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

How are the rawk braindeads dealing with the news , anybody checked ?

Suicide watch will no doubt be busy ...............in ireland
I have been popping on rawk to have a look

They have gone from grief and despondency just after the announcement to full-on excitement and indignation is their utter belief that this has been nothing of a win for CITY

Methinks that there is going to be great disappointment on the horizon;-)

Here is a sample of this morning - the piss boiling is particularly strong with this fella:

Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #9169 on: Today at 11:41:13 am »

Good to see a few main stream articles calling out Abu Dhabi. Hopefully more to follow if only those journalists, who are not on the payroll, just took their heads out of their collective arses for a second to see what’s going on in plain sight.

The expensive media bombardment immediately following the outcome of this hearing, falsely and laughably proclaiming some sort of ‘City’ victory, was utterly shameful … bit unsurprising of course. As others have said, this isn’t football anymore. It’s certainly not sports and it’s not entertaining. It’s a tedious tantrum by a bunch of hideously spoiled brats.

I didn’t know much about Abu Dhabi and Sheikh Mansour before he/they bought this perennial underachieving football club, but safe to say that getting to know them and see how they have treated everyone else with total contempt, I utterly detest them all now on a level far broader than anything football related. So if sports-washing was the aim then for me it’s spectacularly backfired. If they haven’t already killed the sport than they’ve caused it terrible and irreversible damage. And for what? Ego? Adulation? Legacy?

They’re cancerous and need removing. It’s not about their pathetic little football club, it’s a much bigger issue than that.

"Liverpool fan writer Jordan Chamberlain on losing Alisson Becker to injury: For any other club, losing Alisson would be a massive blow. After all, he is probably the best goalkeeper on the planet.
But in Caoimhin Kelleher, Liverpool have arguably the world's most impressive back-up stopper"

This coupled with the world's best defender, forward, winger, tea lady, coach driver......
Stefan Ortega Moreno says "Hi!"

They have gone from grief and despondency just after the announcement to full-on excitement and indignation is their utter belief that this has been nothing of a win for CITY

Here is a sample of this morning - the piss boiling is particularly strong with this fella:

Red Ol

• Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Good to see a few main stream articles calling out Abu Dhabi. Hopefully more to follow if only those journalists, who are not on the payroll, just took their heads out of their collective arses for a second to see what’s going on in plain sight.

The expensive media bombardment immediately following the outcome of this hearing, falsely and laughably proclaiming some sort of ‘City’ victory, was utterly shameful … bit unsurprising of course. As others have said, this isn’t football anymore. It’s certainly not sports and it’s not entertaining. It’s a tedious tantrum by a bunch of hideously spoiled brats.

I didn’t know much about Abu Dhabi and Sheikh Mansour before he/they bought this perennial underachieving football club, but safe to say that getting to know them and see how they have treated everyone else with total contempt, I utterly detest them all now on a level far broader than anything football related. So if sports-washing was the aim then for me it’s spectacularly backfired. If they haven’t already killed the sport than they’ve caused it terrible and irreversible damage. And for what? Ego? Adulation? Legacy?

They’re cancerous and need removing. It’s not about their pathetic little football club, it’s a much bigger issue than that.

Absolute piece of shit, no self awareness at all, fucking wanker

Red Ol

• Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Not sure why he's so upset? We shared the last 7 league titles with them and if you only count goals scored from outside the box they'd have won every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.