Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sterling has what he wanted of course – a mega contract and Champions League football. But he’ll never play in front of an adoring Kop again"

didums

After the City match my feed went to the Liverpool game so i'm kind of half watching their game now against some random Malaysia 11. Some African Ronaldinho impersonator has just scored a brilliant goal against them.

The stadium is practically empty. The majority of them in the crowd are wearing their fake Liverpool shirt though so it proves they're still a big relevant team...

Last edited:
After the City match my feed went to the Liverpool game so i'm kind of half watching their game now against some random Malaysia 11. Some African Ronaldinho impersonator has just scored a brilliant goal against them.

The stadium is practically empty. The majority of them in the crowd are wearing their fake Liverpool shirt though so it proves they're still a big relevant team...
I call Bullshit, don't you know that they play to sell out stadiums only! !

"Arsene Wenger can sign a world class striker this summer."

No world class centre forward is available this summer.

50K of Liverpool fans in a 80k stadium in ain't so bad especially with a ticket boycott.

Edit. And what a fantastic goal by Ibe with his weaker left foot.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...iverpool-fc-pre-season-tour-malaysian-9340517

45k of those were there to see Ronaldinho. And the rest bought tickets before Sterling left.

Got to feel for Ibe. he's going to have so much pressure on him to replace Sterling. He looks a decent enough prospect and scored a great goal but he's a few levels below Sterling.

Ibe isn't even our best young prospect at the club that's Wilson and Ojo,but i think he will be a good player,he's an out and out winger with pace and strong in 1v1's.He won't be a starter this season except in europe and cup games and will be used as a impact sub in the league.

rbzix3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.