Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no denying that even a point at stoke isnt a bad result and they got 3 which is a good result but when there dellusional fans start talking about the title and there cronies in the media start implying this may be pool,s year aftter a good result,you wish they rather lost .

Liverpool looked awful. It's only 1 game but shit is shit.

United fans must have been very relieved watching that. Swansea look a greater threat got fourth.

Also it should be noted that Coutinho was awful for a lot of the game. 1 or 2 Hot and cold players amongst a team of battlers equals mid table.

Just seen a pic with Jimmy as the only englishman of the 5 players celebrating their goal for the Candlefucks away to Stoke. Makes me think that the englishman they hired on a free will spill his trade thus learneth and upped when and because he was in skyblue. Milner can youse end above the scum?

Just seen a pic with Jimmy as the only englishman of the 5 players celebrating their goal for the Candlefucks away to Stoke. Makes me think that the englishman they hired on a free will spill his trade thus learneth and upped when and because he was in skyblue. Milner can youse end above the scum?
Couldn't agree more.

Loved the build up about Arsenal being real contenders only for them to make poor pass after poor pass, and then be hit twice by a very average attack. They will improve I'm sure but great to see the doubt set in again.

Great result especially after the horror show last time we played at stoke.

This stage of the season for the 1st few games it's more about points than performances until the players get the optimum fitness levels.

Coutinho is such a special talent,we robbed inter.

Well from me you will get an unusually 'slightly biased' opinion in favour of Liverpool.

I did quite a large (for me) spread 'match' bet between the scum and Liverpool - anything less that the scum finishing 9 pints ahead of Liverpool and I win money - and more money with every point. So I was very pleased with that late goal.

What was as important to me is the amount of team spirit I saw between the players and the sheer effort that was put I to make sure Stoke were closed down - really quite impressive. That said I only caught the last 10 mins so do not know what went before.

That augers well for the season - they all seemed so up for it. So I will be cheering you on - obviously apart from on 2 occasions - all season - please get ahead of those scum fuckers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.