Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want liverpool to win tomorrow.

it will be good for the league to have 5 teams in the cl next season.
Why would you want our rivals to get stronger ?.....a few on here wanted Chelsea to win the Champions League and they ended up getting Hazard !

People forget that Klipperty's league form almost mirrors bodgers. A couple of cup finals have masked that. What would happen next season if they don't win owt? Be intresting to see if their love for all thing kloppy remains whilst we tear the league a new one.

One of those times where stats don't tell the full tale, as I think they are in a much better place under Klopp than they were under Rodgers. And have two cup finals to show for it. But ...

In Klopps 51 games so far Liverpool have 23 wins, 17 draws and 11 losses.
In Rodger's last 51 games for Liverpool they had 23 wins, 18 draws and 10 losses.

I do think it shows how peoples perceptions can be skewed by overwhelmingly positive media.

One of those times where stats don't tell the full tale, as I think they are in a much better place under Klopp than they were under Rodgers. And have two cup finals to show for it. But ...

In Klopps 51 games so far Liverpool have 23 wins, 17 draws and 11 losses.
In Rodger's last 51 games for Liverpool they had 23 wins, 18 draws and 10 losses.

I do think it shows how peoples perceptions can be skewed by overwhelmingly positive media.

In his defense, he had to work with the players he got from Rodgers, will be intresting to see what players he'll bring in next - will they prove to fit his 'heavy metal' style better?

People forget that Klipperty's league form almost mirrors bodgers. A couple of cup finals have masked that. What would happen next season if they don't win owt? Be intresting to see if their love for all thing kloppy remains whilst we tear the league a new one.

He can't be judged until next season when he's been able to sign his own players. I think he's done a pretty good job with what he has available there.

The main reason everyone seems to love Klopp is that stupid goofy smile he has which is rather disarming. They were extremely lucky to get past Dortmund in the quarters, it was a 1 in 100 type event.

Overalls, I haven't seen all that much improvement from them and it could hardly have got much worse after Brenda.

I think that smiles looks a bit sinister and certainly manic. And I am afraid of his teeth.

Liverpool were a club heading the way of Villa but the appointment of Klopp has saved them big time.

Make no mistake the way he has them playing with their work rate and a couple of decent additions they will be a big threat next year, possibly our main threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.