Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was uefa that forged or stole the tickets? Or is there an admission of stealing and forging but the blame lies with the turnstile staff for not being diligent enough?

If he was made of chocolate, he'd lick himself to death.
that is so true.
when he made his players line up to applaud the kop i was nearly sick.all false,plastic,staged rubbish.likes himself, likes the limelight,makes his teams run around like chickens gone beserk and calls it football.i,m sorry but 5 cup final defeats on the bounce, a big smile ,nice teeth and a team of mad scouse runners do-not-a-legend-make.

no point them buying a player like Silva for example, he would just get lost in the constant urge for pressing.
Liverpool have a pressing need to actually play some football,some controlled passing,some style..all of this seems beyond klopp and his big teeth.
the blokes an idiot,all the hype and 8th place is all u can do? two places behind your feeder club ? how embarassing is that ?
i await the bbc documentary on how little liverpool brought southampton and then proceeded to finish well behind them in the race for the top 6....
anyway, back to klopp....next year is his year.

This cult's followers are a strange bunch, I've never known people to celebrate failure as much and as often as them.

They continue to portray Klopp as a hero/genius when there is no evidence of it and soon there'll be poetry, books and dvds dedicated to their glorious Europa campaign (They dared to dream you know).

I've never met a Liverpool follower who isn't a complete cretin, all sense and reason go out the window when they talk about them. I hate United as much as the next man, but I have family and friends who support them and can hold a decent conversation about football in general.

I hate Liverpool the religion and everything it stands for.

I have decided to be grown up about this,no gloating from me

200.gif

Football law says i should dislike utd more but i'm really struggling with this concept and have done since we pipped them to the title.
Large swathes of them are execrable characters who i would cross the road to avoid.

I have had mouthy utd fans explaining the world to me, Everton fans, Arsenal fans Utd and a few others in my time but a loud know it all liverpool fan makes me want to burn the place down.
I agree TC, cocky Liverpool fans are the worst! Had one of them taking the saying I wonder when city will make it to a European final? Absolutely loved it when they got smashed by Sevilla

Sorry, but a few years of sad scousers does not make up for half a century of bile filled red twats. Rags still far, far ahead on my hate table.

Absolutely correct. Never forget about the Rags, their pathetic songs, their famous banner and their obsession with us, even though we were crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.