Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC 5 seems to be waging a campaign against Sterling this morning, Gerrard's quotes about his disappointment with him are on every 5 minutes.

The same Stevie G who was all set to leave, until the Scouse mafia paid a visit?

I think there are a couple of issues that may cause Liverpool long term damage

The first is as a why would a young player want to play for them. They are certainly not favourites to play in Champions League and as they have shown with Sterling they are prepared to damage your career in not allowing you to move on. As an agent of any player playing for a team which is not likely to achieve a top-4 slot I would be insisting that there is a low buy-out clause to ensure the Sterling situation does not happen to any of my players

Secondly when is all this posturing by Liverpool going to be criticised by the media. The let him rot in the reserves is all well and good but England are not blessed with a load of top talent that we can allow this situation to develop. I have noticed all the Delph coming to City to sit on the bench without admiring the bottle of an English player saying I am good enough to play in a top side. Where is all the criticism of any English player going to Liverpool to be left to rot in the reserves

I think there are a couple of issues that may cause Liverpool long term damage

The first is as a why would a young player want to play for them. They are certainly not favourites to play in Champions League and as they have shown with Sterling they are prepared to damage your career in not allowing you to move on. As an agent of any player playing for a team which is not likely to achieve a top-4 slot I would be insisting that there is a low buy-out clause to ensure the Sterling situation does not happen to any of my players

Secondly when is all this posturing by Liverpool going to be criticised by the media. The let him rot in the reserves is all well and good but England are not blessed with a load of top talent that we can allow this situation to develop. I have noticed all the Delph coming to City to sit on the bench without admiring the bottle of an English player saying I am good enough to play in a top side. Where is all the criticism of any English player going to Liverpool to be left to rot in the reserves

It won't mate, half of them are on first name terms with the dippers pr team. Indeed it is these guys putting it out there Sterling is a bastard with only a questionable right to live.

Am I the only poster who was forced to watch channel 5 last night ?

It was simply hilarious. It was called ( I think ) "if they won't pay we'll take it away". They kept on going on about a former, International Footballer who owed 4K in fees and pet food, yes that's right pet food ! and had not paid. So then, first of all we see the two Bailiff's going to the house that belongs to this former player, and both bailiff's are assaulted by water by the ex - player's girlfriend and then surprisingly he says he will pay one grand of the debt by the following Monday. Needless to say he doesn't pay his Bill.

Ladies and Gents, I give to you Neil Razor Ruddock. What a fat bastard ! - moved into Bankcruptcy by a bit off fucking Dog Food. !

crying-fan.gif

Love this one from Rawk: :) :)

When Nando went, it was a feeling of sheer shock. When Suarez went, it was inevitable. When Alonso went it was bitterly disappointing. When Masch went, it made me wonder where this club was going with the likes of Hodge but with this little shit, it is pure anger. The way he has treated this club and the manager that gave him his break is unacceptable and unforgivable. He has taken the trust Kenny put in him, the faith and support Stevie afforded him, the coaching and knowledge that Brendan imparted into him and just thrown it all in their faces for money. Him and his gobshite agent. I really wish the club make him write off any loyalty bonuses and I seriously wish his career ends in the dumpster.

The only thing to do now is to invest in the team wisely. His immediate output is probably going to be matched by Firmino although his pace, which caused so much trouble to teams is not easy to find anywhere in the market. I hope we sign some established players for that money that can immediately walk into our team and raise it a few notches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.