Liverpool ticket details

If they do open up new applications for juniors only, they’ll have to be some plan behind it, where existing adult members can move simultaneously to buying the junior.

Whatever happened to the Junior Blues I remember they used to get loads of home tickets and you had to apply for one adult one junior and went into a ballot. Think they had a large allocation for the Gene Kelly stand and that other thing between the platt lane and Main Stand
The only time I had problems was with the last season when you had a choice between the last Derby or last game at Maine Road v Southampton

Whatever happened to the Junior Blues I remember they used to get loads of home tickets and you had to apply for one adult one junior and went into a ballot. Think they had a large allocation for the Gene Kelly stand and that other thing between the platt lane and Main Stand
The only time I had problems was with the last season when you had a choice between the last Derby or last game at Maine Road v Southampton

I think it’s just all incorporated into the junior citizens thing now.

When my first children were born it was £20 for a ‘life’ membership, which lasted up until they were 16.

That said, the thing they put on in the Academy ground before all weekend home games is fantastic for younger kids and it’s free.

People talking about ticket prices an adult and a junior could have watched west ham v Brentford last night for 26 quid in total, and all across the ground it was miles cheaper than our equivalent 74 quid cheapest option (other than the small away returns)

Reactions: jrb
If they do open up new applications for juniors only, they’ll have to be some plan behind it, where existing adult members can move simultaneously to buying the junior.
Adult and child season tickets on the way next year

People talking about ticket prices an adult and a junior could have watched west ham v Brentford last night for 26 quid in total, and all across the ground it was miles cheaper than our equivalent 74 quid cheapest option (other than the small away returns)

Yet there were still 1000's of empty seats all over West Ham's ground. Replicate those ticket prices at the Etihad for the games against Burnley and Brentford and they would have sold out.(Brentford did sell out before being rearranged)

Adult and child season tickets on the way next year

Well you’d imagine that the majority wanting to add a child, will be existing season ticket holders.

So unless they just happen to have a non season ticket seat next to them this season, they’ll have to be some sort of system put in place to accommodate them moving at the same time they buy the child.

Is this reliable info btw or just a guess?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.