Liverpool ticket details

The issue isn't the fans who got the 1000 or so tiks via the loyalty point system...the issue is city giving over half the allocation to corporates etc. I guarantee if city introduced ID checks, the corporates would be excluded!
That’s what I was thinking too Bainy. I guess they will never do that though.

First away game this season that you couldn’t hear our fans that often. To be fair I e been at most of them but that was worse than normal, I thought it was Sly turning our mikes down and dippers up? Well done to those who made the effort; those who didn’t fuck off and leave the tickets to those who do

First away game this season that you couldn’t hear our fans that often. To be fair I e been at most of them but that was worse than normal, I thought it was Sly turning our mikes down and dippers up? Well done to those who made the effort; those who didn’t fuck off and leave the tickets to those who do
Definitely what they do at most, especially with swearing and the likes. Games where the away ends have been brilliant yet people watching saying didn't seem great. Didn't go Luton and that was different. Whether it was ITV not doing that or Luton not having the facilities to do it! I'd guess the first.

Definitely what they do at most, especially with swearing and the likes. Games where the away ends have been brilliant yet people watching saying didn't seem great. Didn't go Luton and that was different. Whether it was ITV not doing that or Luton not having the facilities to do it! I'd guess the first.
I was at Luton, only 2k tickets but the support was loud and continuous. I honestly think they turn certain clubs up (red clubs) and us down

I was at Luton, only 2k tickets but the support was loud and continuous. I honestly think they turn certain clubs up (red clubs) and us down
The atmosphere was shocking at klanfield. Sky didn't need to turn us down, there was no volume from us. luton fa cup was different hardly any corporates, not a attractive game for them.

The atmosphere was shocking at klanfield. Sky didn't need to turn us down, there was no volume from us. luton fa cup was different hardly any corporates, not an attractive game for them.
It was bad

Do not know fully why as most were or sounded up for it going in

Then when in the stand it went

Too many newcomers perhaps

Block AL9 where I was, was tourist central, they had passport control going to your aisle

It was bad

Do not know fully why as most were or sounded up for it going in

Then when in the stand it went

Too many newcomers perhaps

Block AL9 where I was, was tourist central, they had passport control going to your aisle
I still think the stand acoustics played a big part. I was on row 26 in AL6 behind the net and I couldn't hear anything that was being sung from towards the corner despite being able to see people clearly singing.

I'm not saying it wasn't poor. I had tourists on the row below me filming the whole thing through the worlds biggest camera lens. But the noise just doesn't travel as well now the roof is higher and there is nowhere for the noise to go.

City could take a hint from this and move the away fans to a similar location in our ground. See Spurs, Arsenal and now Liverpool. Instead, we'll have 8,000 Newcastle fans at our place on Saturday in the top 2 tiers whilst our singing section can't hear themselves think because the noise doesn't travel

No offence but would all tourists please fuck off from the away matches. If you don’t sing don’t fucking go. I’ve been going all my life, my kids go, we do aways whenever we can, I’m an FOC and I give it all I’ve got. Silent tourists just do one
Today I had an email saying I could buy extra tickets for Newcastle. Whilst I don't want to be surrounded by wankers filming on their phones, I'd much rather they bought these tickets at a sensible price than City aways, from an agency for hundreds of pounds and at the same time depriving genuine Blues from the away days.
That said, it goes back to City not the agencies or the tourists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.