Liverpool ticket details

I've asked this question many times, and I'll ask it again!

What do the club gain from giving our away allocation to tourists and day trippers?

I get that with home games, tourists will spend more in the club shop, buy a programme and have food in the ground, which is at least a genuine incentive to have this kind of fan in the ground.

But for away games City don't benefit from any of this, so what's the point? To me they're completely stabbing their hardcore fanbase in the back, for essentially no reason!
Keeps the corporates sweet. Have you seen the cost of that walk to the centre circle package they do? £4500 per person for the West Ham game (last home game) £18k for a family of four for one game! If that fool who pays that wants a ticket for Liverpool away, I guess he is going to get one.

Not sure about the touts one, they would have had nothing to gain in the early years of COMS and couldn’t have predicted the takeover?
It might be folklore but the touts would still made money overall, with people paying plenty to see us against the rags and dippers.

There were only 57500 seats available for Liverpool fans, not to worry have dozens of the 2500 available to City fans, the ones where fans have spent 1000s paying for platinum and travelling all over watching the blues, and our club are complicit in it, but don’t worry cos the manager will call us all out if our support isn’t up to standard, whoever is responsible should be sacked

Was it a turning point in the charity shield when many tried a boycott and it sold out with ease ?
I’m m not saying it was or not but it definitely sent the club a message which they have picked up on.

There were only 57500 seats available for Liverpool fans, not to worry have dozens of the 2500 available to City fans, the ones where fans have spent 1000s paying for platinum and travelling all over watching the blues, and our club are complicit in it, but don’t worry cos the manager will call us all out if our support isn’t up to standard, whoever is responsible should be sacked

You can’t sack Khaldoon or more likely Soriano. OK, under those two the is a pyramid of directors and managers who do what they are told to do, so who ultimately is responsible?

Was it a turning point in the charity shield when many tried a boycott and it sold out with ease ?
I’m m not saying it was or not but it definitely sent the club a message which they have picked up on.

I think people like soriano have made a living on the back of a tourist club, he will never understand the city fanbase if he lived til he was a 1000, if he is responsible for how things are going he can kindly fuck off, if not I apologise

You can’t sack Khalddon or more likely Soriano. OK, under those two the is a pyramid of directors and managers who do what they are told to do, so who ultimately is responsible?

all true,maybe we should just accept it, Anfield was like a thme park on Sunday, and they have that many fans they know they can get away with it, didn’t hear a scouse accent all afternoon, maybe that is the plan, it’s horrific

That was definitely the sign to carry on. In fact, it was the sign to ramp it up. If that match hadn’t sold out, it would have made them at least think about things, even though the protest was against the FA and the kick off time, and nothing to do with City.

all true,maybe we should just accept it, Anfield was like a thme park on Sunday, and they have that many fans they know they can get away with it, didn’t hear a scouse accent all afternoon, maybe that is the plan, it’s horrific

I was in the Arkle. It was full of Irish and Scandinavians. Hardly a genuine Scouser in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.