Liverpool ticket details

It's only 500 down. They wouldn't get a safety license because there's a big hole where 150 of those 500 seats should be. The covering of the seats to keep people away from the gap is a bit excessive, mind, but I suppose it's a construction site and people are stupid

Correct. Thanks for correcting me. Like given. :-)

Just checked on the OS. 2505 seats! Even worse knowing the size of the away allocation and what it sold out at. Hmmm, I wonder where all those 2505 away tickets went?

I retract the LFC conspiracy. Then again, when did anyone ever believe what that club does and what it says.

They disappeared at odd times in bulk, like mid-sales window, and sold higher number per points than higher demand games due to this (MU and LT in the PL).

Liverpool away didn't even always used to sell out, often RV left on match day in the low demand late Keegan up to before Sven era.
It didn't even sell out the midweek after we beat them in the Carabao Cup final.

Correct. Thanks for correcting me. Like given. :-)

Just checked on the OS. 2505 seats! Even worse knowing the size of the away allocation and what it sold out at. Hmmm, I wonder where all those 2505 away tickets went?

I retract the LFC conspiracy. Then again, when did anyone ever believe what that club does and what it says.
Very true!

Reactions: jrb
A section of the away end corner has been removed during construction to allow for access. It will be put back in at the end of the season when they can get machinery onto the pitch. There is a chance they may be able to do this before the end of the season as the materials and concrete are now on site but it depends on access
Ha ha, never normally stops them getting in.

Cheers for the info

I think you're looking too deeply into this and trying to create a consipiracy where there isn't one which is surprising because I follow your posts on the development and construction pages to do with the Etihad so I thought you'd be more clued up. The whole stand should have been open in August, but it wasn't because of Buckingham Group going under and they had failed to meet the timescales required. They've played half the season with a fully reduced capacity because of it and only in the past 2 months have they been allowed to have any fans in the top tier. Bear in mind that a top tier, albeit a much smaller one, existed before this season but was completely out of action for 4 months.

I'm all for having a pop at Liverpool. I can't stand them. But there is a hole in the away section that was taken out during the off season when the roof and existing top tier of the old stand was removed. The hole contained supports for that roof hence why it had to be done. They can't fill this and put the concrete in until the season has finished because it requires a crane at pitch level. Have a watch of Mister Drone's Anfield updates for more info.

Also, I don't think Liverpool have ever reduced our allocation before. I'm actually dead against the reduction of any away allocation including ones that the Safety Advisory Group keep doing for United and Liverpool at our place. The police are paid enough money by clubs and by the Premier League each season to enable them to police 3,000 away fans. Reducing by a few hundred should make zero difference. It sets a dangerous precendent and one that we should be dead against because it'll only end up in clubs going tit for tat and we'll end up being in the same boat as the old firm with little or no allocations for away fans if we aren't careful.
Good points but they were pretty much the first Club to have fans lobbing stuff on the City fans below at the Etihad.

A new trend ive noticed is tickets for high demand games being purchased and being offered to swap for other high demand games.ive seen loads of Liverpool and Luton being offered for rag tickets all over Facebook so this looks like the new points whoring in a way.

A new trend ive noticed is tickets for high demand games being purchased and being offered to swap for other high demand games.ive seen loads of Liverpool and Luton being offered for rag tickets all over Facebook so this looks like the new points whoring in a way.
I've seen this too. Not sure why a high pointer would want to swop for a Derby home tik? Doesn't make sense? Whatever the reason...it is happening though

I've seen this too. Not sure why a high pointer would want to swop for a Derby home tik? Doesn't make sense? Whatever the reason...it is happening though
Because they will sell the Utd ticket for more

If you know where or who to sell to you can make good money

City do it themselves with packages, let’s be honest here

I am fortunate that I have a Liverpool away ticket but it is shit trying to get an atmosphere going when people turn up to take pictures, don’t know songs, some don’t even celebrate when we score etc

Because they will sell the Utd ticket for more

If you know where or who to sell to you can make good money

City do it themselves with packages, let’s be honest here

I am fortunate that I have a Liverpool away ticket but it is shit trying to get an atmosphere going when people turn up to take pictures, don’t know songs, some don’t even celebrate when we score etc
It definitely is a new thing..however don't buy that this is high pointers. With over half our away tiks not going to point holders...plenty of other to point fingers at. I can't imagine any high pointer risking this...especially via social media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.