Liverpool ticket details

It definitely is a new thing..however don't buy that this is high pointers. With over half our away tiks not going to point holders...plenty of other to point fingers at. I can't imagine any high pointer risking this...especially via social media
No one said it was high pointers

It is people who have got tickets via whatever means

Could be OSC, friends at the club, players etc

A new trend ive noticed is tickets for high demand games being purchased and being offered to swap for other high demand games.ive seen loads of Liverpool and Luton being offered for rag tickets all over Facebook so this looks like the new points whoring in a way.
That’s mainly Blues in the 18-25 allocation who try to swap tickets for games they can go to with their mates. Good luck to them.

No one said it was high pointers

It is people who have got tickets via whatever means

Could be OSC, friends at the club, players etc
It was the mention of point whoring...but yes agree. At the end of the day, less tiks going to away day blues

Pretty confident that in many cases it’s the club themselves whoring out the tickets. How else can you account for so many tourists at the high profile games. They aren’t OSC members and they certainly don’t have the points. And given that there are many people on here who have spoken with them it’s clear they have paid hundreds for a ticket. Why on earth City want these people at an away game is beyond me. By all means let them have tickets for home games but not for away ones. Arsenal this season was probably the worst I have seen, people literally sitting down on their phones all game barely watching the game. I think in some cases they aren’t even sure which team is which. Something needs to be done and quickly. If only we had fan groups who could lobby the club.

If only we had fan groups who could lobby the club.
they're a waste of space to be honest.

that alex lad who sometimes appears on here is decent, or was decent towards the back end of last season - not heard from him in months.

the problem is only going to get worse too, I feel like we have the same discussion on here after every big game where loyal blues get shafted.

I take it after this latest (Liverpool) away tickets fiasco, City Matters at the next meeting with the club are once again going to ask the club to reveal the away ticket breakdown, players, staff, corporate packages, OSC, season ticket holders, youth, etc. Or are the club going to refuse to do it again? Until the club give the fans a breakdown of where the away tickets are going there will always be a suspicion that the club are syphoning off away tickets to sell on to 3rd parties for inflated prices. Come clean and let us know where the away tickets are going.

I've seen this too. Not sure why a high pointer would want to swop for a Derby home tik? Doesn't make sense? Whatever the reason...it is happening though
Luton away midweek cant be botherd but il get one anyway because i can get someone to swap for a derby ticket on Facebook.its happening all over them pages and it is a new way of point whoring because people are buying tickets with no intention off attending said match

Luton away midweek cant be botherd but il get one anyway because i can get someone to swap for a derby ticket on Facebook.its happening all over them pages and it is a new way of point whoring because people are buying tickets with no intention off attending said match
How’s that any different for getting a ticket for a mate or family memeber? because let’s face it we will all use any avenue to get tickets if we think we’re going to miss out.

I get your point but they’re not selling them or ripping people off and we’ve all done it plus it’s minimal and if you eradicate that it won’t make a noticable difference.

I personally don’t blame them more likely to be sorted via swapping end of the day they just want to go to games like everyone else.
They are just wanting to go with mates who have tickets for the other game which is why they swap. Luton ones I can understand flying about be surprised if anyone’s swapping a dipper ticket for United at home however.

Swings and roundabouts, take aim at the clubs policy. This “issue” isn’t really an issue it’s happened for years people are just more open about it via social media in hope to get their swap which they can’t sort in the group of mates.

if you travel and want to go to games enough you’ll 99% always be sorted the more you do the more you get.

I take it after this latest (Liverpool) away tickets fiasco, City Matters at the next meeting with the club are once again going to ask the club to reveal the away ticket breakdown, players, staff, corporate packages, OSC, season ticket holders, youth, etc. Or are the club going to refuse to do it again? Until the club give the fans a breakdown of where the away tickets are going there will always be a suspicion that the club are syphoning off away tickets to sell on to 3rd parties for inflated prices. Come clean and let us know where the away tickets are going.
Be good for the club to let us know the loyalty point table...how many season tik holders have 28k plus, how many 26k plus etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.