Liverpool ticket details

Some might have been players/staff families there were a few near us
True.!We’ve also got sponsors like Nissan and Asahi and other Club Partners in the Far East.

If things were as bad as some posters have said then it’s probably time to have ID checks to tackle touting. I could take or leave the ID checks because I quite like people using their initiative to sort tickets.

How the lady in front of me got the camera she did into the ground I will never know. The zoom lens was longer than her arm. And she watched every bit of the match through it

Players and staff shouldn't be getting tickets for huge games like this in my opinion.

I'm sure that they all get treated like royalty at home games so for me that's enough of a jolly for say Doku's cousin.

The vast majority of away tickets should be going to the points criteria for supporters. End of.

They obviously aren't though. Sad shit really.

The difference between the City fans in the Liverpool away end and the Everton away end is obvious and clear, even though both clubs are in Liverpool.

On reflection that might be my last away trip to Liverpool. Not because of another frustrating and disappointing result, but because the away end was dreadful again, full or tourists and day trippers filming the match on their mobile phones, wearing half and half scarfs, and not supporting the team, as they probably haven’t got the desire to sing, or they don’t know the chants.

Just to repeat again. 2500 Liverpool away tickets sold out at 25,000+ points. How and why can that happen?

The difference between the City fans in the Liverpool away end and the Everton away end is obvious and clear, even though both clubs are in Liverpool.

On reflection that might be my last away trip to Liverpool. Not because of another frustrating and disappointing result, but because the away end was dreadful again, full or tourists and day trippers filming the match on their mobile phones, wearing half and half scarfs, and not supporting the team, as they probably haven’t got the desire to sing, or they don’t know the chants.

Just to repeat again. 2500 Liverpool away tickets sold out at 25,000+ points. How and why can that happen?
The difference between Liverpool and Spuds away in the cup recently was stark….

How the lady in front of me got the camera she did into the ground I will never know. The zoom lens was longer than her arm. And she watched every bit of the match through it

Was that the bird with the shit lip fillers! Looked like she should be on only fans not Liverpool away

Was a shit atmosphere compared to some great ones this year. Luton x2, Everton, United, Sheffield, Spurs , Chelsea all good ones.

Reactions: jrb
True.!We’ve also got sponsors like Nissan and Asahi and other Club Partners in the Far East.

If things were as bad as some posters have said then it’s probably time to have ID checks to tackle touting. I could take or leave the ID checks because I quite like people using their initiative to sort tickets.
The issue isn't the fans who got the 1000 or so tiks via the loyalty point system...the issue is city giving over half the allocation to corporates etc. I guarantee if city introduced ID checks, the corporates would be excluded!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.