Liverpool tickets wanted

I have been trying that at random times and unfortunately always says sold out, you must be very lucky.

Would you be able to buy one for me then transfer? You would be man of the year for it.
you could be a scally lad,
no one on here would do that for you hopefully

like he has advised you

if you're eligible,tickets come up all the time.
good luck.

you could be a scally lad,
no one on here would do that for you hopefully

like he has advised you

if you're eligible,tickets come up all the time.
good luck.
Not at all. I am a dumb American traveling to Manchester, and just so happens this game is on while I am there. Aguero was my favorite player as a kid and have followed city since his transfer. 100% I would be at the game and not resell or anything like that.

Of course, you won't believe me unless I showed you my travel itinerary or something to show my passion for the sport, so I understand people wouldn't be willing to do it. I understand as this is a huge game and some yank like me probably doesn't deserve to go over a local.

Not at all. I am a dumb American traveling to Manchester, and just so happens this game is on while I am there. Aguero was my favorite player as a kid and have followed city since his transfer. 100% I would be at the game and not resell or anything like that.

Of course, you won't believe me unless I showed you my travel itinerary or something to show my passion for the sport, so I understand people wouldn't be willing to do it. I understand as this is a huge game and some yank like me probably doesn't deserve to go over a local.
like i said,lad.
you could be a scouser.
its up to people on here what they do.
and once again
good luck,probably.

like i said,lad.
you could be a scouser.
its up to people on here what they do.
and once again
good luck,probably.
Yes totally, I am a scouser who will sit amongst man city fans who will surely figure me out and kick me out so I would miss the game...

Hope you can detect the sarcasm.

just been onto the supporters helpline, for this game you can't transfer to a supporter (with number) who has less than 3 matches.

So, OP, dont think you can get in via transfer of ticket (assuming you havent been to a few)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.