Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

for those of you telling me to fuck off, im really glad your ok with a performance like that

not one damn player showed up to play football, if they arent embarrassed to be beaten by a far less superior team then its pathetic, every one of those players should have a long hard look in the mirror

also i have every right to be embarrassed for them, how can they play like such dog shit in a game like that
I'm with you on this one

What he do wrong

Nothing wrong, hes just pathetic as a full back, no ambition to get forward, Sane having to come back al the time when he got the ball was a lack of options, a full back should judge when to go forward and when to stay... hes a typical CB playing at FB a bit like Ben Haim back in the day.

I can take losing, as a City fan I got used to it since the mid 1950's.

But bloody hell why do we always play like amateurs when we go to Anfield?

Don't try to blame it on the pre-match coach incident, that should have fired the buggers up.

Fucked up first half by playing an odd, lobsided formation. Think we win at home but they will score and go through on away goals. Pep out thought by Klopp again and the players need to man up ffs.

Well didn't expect that

Things to take from that

1 were not as good as we thought we were

2 we miss aguero , jesus still too inconsistent

Still think we can qualify far from over , play very much like last season . Zero goal threat the whole game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.