Liverpool V City pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep the same team but bring in Kelechi and Hart for Silva and Caballero. I feel we looked good on the counter in the final and Iheanacho would complement that coming in from the right.

A front three of Kelechi, Sterling, Aguero would be lighting quick.

Sterling has to start. He played very will before he missed those chances and if he gets dropped I can see it effecting his confidence.

They are shocking at set pieces and something i was surprised at yesterday that we didn't take advantage of with the amount of corners we had.

tough one because while we need to win to win the league most likely, probably also in our best interests for the rest of the season if Aguero and Kompany don't start after playing 120 mins yesterday, with their injury history.

We need to be singing "Where were you when Yaya scored?" Gary James' video on Facebook is unreal, well within 30 seconds of taking the penalty their end just about disappears.

I hope we can play a pretty much unchanged team and then give the likes of Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero a rest vs Villa

The dippers will be crestfallen , Sunday was their day of reckoning , they were full of themselves and confident of beating us , but they were beaten by a far superior team at Wembley , when Clyne gobbed off about "playing us every week" after their 4-1 win , his wish has now come true , scouse c*nt , a narrow win will suffice , but would really like to give them the drubbing they deserved in the cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.