Liverpool v City

Wrighty Wrexham

This is going to be some game!!

A win could kick start either teams season a loss would leave them floundering!!

A draw would be worse for Liverpool than City but again wont really help either team!

I really hope we can pull a win out the bag which sets us up nicely for the rest of the season!

What does everyone else think?

Hella, things are looking good for City tho. Accorind to SSN Torres is out till December as well as Riera and Benayoun possiby being out after the Birmingham match.
C'mon City
=D

Wrighty Wrexham said:
This is going to be some game!!

A win could kick start either teams season a loss would leave them floundering!!

A draw would be worse for Liverpool than City but again wont really help either team!

I really hope we can pull a win out the bag which sets us up nicely for the rest of the season!

What does everyone else think?

It's gonna be hard for us to get any kind of result there now that Gerrards back , and they may have others back too.

Birmingham got a draw at Anfield because they defended brilliantly , took their chances , and were only denied a win by a dodgy penalty that even Liverpool themselves have admitted shouldn't have been given .

It's not likely that we'll defend as well as Birmingham did there ..... but probably highly likely , that we'll too , be on the wrong end of a penalty decision!

No but we do seem to play better against the so called bigger teams!

We were unlucky not to beat them last season!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
No but we do seem to play better against the so called bigger teams!

We were unlucky not to beat them last season!

That's exactly what worries me ...... we DID get a draw there last season ...... but historically how often have we managed two good results in successive seasons at Anfield?

Because i've been going since 1969 , and i can't remember it !

We COULD pull something off , but we're gonna need most , if not all , of our players to be on form ...... and not like they've been in recent games.

we played well there last season with both de jong and company playing, same again this year with them 2 in front of the back 4 and let the others bomb forward, might win cos we got better forwards now.

I guess it's probably bad news that this is taking place after an international break.
Are Gerrard and Torres both goingto be fit?

They'll be desperate to get back on track.

Gulp.

Didsbury Dave said:
I guess it's probably bad news that this is taking place after an international break.
Are Gerrard and Torres both goingto be fit?

They'll be desperate to get back on track.

Gulp.

I think Gerrard came on last night , didn't he?

So it's likely that both him and Torres will feature against us , when basically , Liverpool will simply HAVE to win to get their show back on the road , before it's too late ........ it'll be an uncomfortable afternoon alright , and Shay Given will know he's been in a game ....... but you never know?

That's why we could have done ourselves a power of good over the last few league games , but we haven't ...... so we've put ourselves under a bit of pressure now to get some kind of result at Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.