Liverpool v City

Of course we can knock them over as we can any side on any given day as they can us for that matter.

They have a habit of picking themselves up for the big games and I am sure they regard this as a big one but if we are up for it we are half a chance.

Keeping tight and not making any silly errors that have hurt us in recent times will be a good start.

bri an t said:
they are a decent side at home, hope we can get a win, but a draw will do me.

another draw will be like mayhem on here .. win or lose .. no draws anymore .. lol

a draw at anfield is definately a point gained.....with or without gerrard liverpool are still a good team

but with the news that gerrard is playing i think liverpool will win unfortunately.......he is such an inspiration to their team that the whole team raise their game when he plays and he can dominate a game like no other player....(not sure why he cannt do this for england mind)

2-0 to liverpool i think

does anybody honestly think we are playing well enough to get anything out of this liverpool game.

i`d love to think we could get a draw, or possibly a win, but in truth how many times this season have we looked like the team in control, too many times we have struggled against no more than average to poor opposition.

still as long as we are still gelling ;) "and we are always stronger in the 2nd half of the season"

Fuck liverpool, fuck grirly g, fuck the beatles...fuck em...
Where gonna do the thieving fuckers.
Attack attack attack
And I'm bringing mi fucking scarf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.