Liverpool v United result

Garnacho - I wish I'd won a different raffle

Caption competition ...PMSL!

68394025-11827107-image-a-39_1678125437660.jpg
De Gea......Watch where you are walking boys, it was around here I lost my contact lenses.

What other team that gets battered get wall to wall coverage on sky and the papers, it’s good in one way though we can still enjoy the piss taking.

I watched them against Leicester at Old Trafford recently, and they were completely and utterly outplayed and then nicked a goal on the break. They ought to have been 3-0 down before then. Leicester, whether down either side, or through the middle, took them apart. De Gea had one of those day were the ball hit him like a pin ball.
100%. They could've been massacred in the first half but Leicester somehow didn't fancy putting the ball in the net that day. They got a goal against the run of play and Leicester's confidence collapsed.

I'll say the same things I say about Ten Hag since the first month he tookover. For a guy who came in with a huge reputation of playing dominating, possession football, his football so far, especially against the bigger sides, have been anything but that. A person that came in with the narrative that he's the 'next Pep' (although he's 1 year older, but whatever) seem unable to assert any prominent form of control over games. Their possession and control over games are determined by how far their opposition allows them to have. It's just slightly more clever Ole-ball.

Manager should have been sacked at the final whistle.
Losing 7nil to your 'arch rivals' Disgraceful.

Utd were so lucky we only chalked up up 6 at the Etihad..should have been 10 or more

And where does that leave the most highly paid keeper in the world

I think The Golden Glove award is outta reach David.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.