Liverpool v United result

100%. They could've been massacred in the first half but Leicester somehow didn't fancy putting the ball in the net that day. They got a goal against the run of play and Leicester's confidence collapsed.

I'll say the same things I say about Ten Hag since the first month he tookover. For a guy who came in with a huge reputation of playing dominating, possession football, his football so far, especially against the bigger sides, have been anything but that. A person that came in with the narrative that he's the 'next Pep' (although he's 1 year older, but whatever) seem unable to assert any prominent form of control over games. Their possession and control over games are determined by how far their opposition allows them to have. It's just slightly more clever Ole-ball.
I said to Mrs Vienna during the first half, when Littlewoods were slicing through them, almost at will, but with no sign of scoring, "The jammy bastards will win this, just like against Leicester last week."

I can’t say that I’m unhappy that I was wrong.

I said to Mrs Vienna during the first half, when Littlewoods were slicing through them, almost at will, but with no sign of scoring, "The jammy bastards will win this, just like against Leicester last week."

I can’t say that I’m unhappy that I was wrong.
Need to chat to your Mrs more often re Football.

I think Liverpool will finish third with United fourth.

Are you talking about the PL or the Eurovision Song Contest...?

;-)

TBH, I think you're right. I'm only concerned about who finishes second. I don't know if the Arsenal fans will be able to cope with the level of disappointment they're going to experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.