Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

WNRH said:
I still believe we haven't played well since the 6-1. I haven't come away from a game thinking "we were really good today"

Were you not impressed with the 3-1 against Newcastle and the 5-1 against Norwich?

salfordblues said:
WNRH said:
I still believe we haven't played well since the 6-1. I haven't come away from a game thinking "we were really good today"

Were you not impressed with the 3-1 against Newcastle and the 5-1 against Norwich?
I can see where he's coming from tbh and i kind of agree with him. Was gonna post the same thing he did last night. First 20 mins at Chelsea was the best ive ever seen any team play in the prem. We just went off after that though

shelovesyouyehyehyeh said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not posted since the game as wanted to let things settle.

Bottom line is I am dissapointed not to be going back to wembley but am hoping this game will be a distant memory in May.....

Referee had a shocker with 2 huge decisions which went against us but we just weren't good enough last night and lost it at our place.

Week links for me a Kolarov-One good ball all night certainly doesn't justify 16 million.
Dzeko-Yet another poor game in my opinion.Only looked interested when we scored.
Lescott-Looking increasingly unsteady for me and his clearance which led to the Bellamy goal was just fucking amateurish.

Savic-Has played very poorly since coming in.Welcome back VK next week.

Wish we could sign another striker and centre half but just isnt going to happen.Why I will never know!

We move on.

Youve spent about a £billion , surely thats enough ;)
Nah, just over half a billion (since 2006), great isn't it...... :D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/2006-2011.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league- ... -2011.html</a>

An opportunity lost to ruin a ManUre wannabe bunch of cheats which has really taken the pressure off dogleash & his Olympic diving squad hopefuls.
I really believe this team selection was a gross error of judgement by RM, as was not taken the fight to the fa.
Lescott must have shares in the dippers, he is there main threat up front every year. Ned > Savic > Lescott > Kolarov, this ruthless streak Bobby has can help build a dynasty, however this is a dangerous time we are approaching, with the strain & pressure happening rather too soon. Circle the wagons it's going to get bumpy. If we are to get the better of the press & the fa, we need the old RM. Come on boys, give it to the corrupt twats.
Forza Mancini

When Nasri and Aguero play alongside Clichy we field 3 core players who haven't even had a full preseason amongst themselves.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
An opportunity lost to ruin a ManUre wannabe bunch of cheats which has really taken the pressure off dogleash & his Olympic diving squad hopefuls.
I really believe this team selection was a gross error of judgement by RM, as was not taken the fight to the fa.
Lescott must have shares in the dippers, he is there main threat up front every year. Ned > Savic > Lescott > Kolarov, this ruthless streak Bobby has can help build a dynasty, however this is a dangerous time we are approaching, with the strain & pressure happening rather too soon. Circle the wagons it's going to get bumpy. If we are to get the better of the press & the fa, we need the old RM. Come on boys, give it to the corrupt twats.
Forza Mancini

The bit in itallics is no bad thing, anything that keeps a decent manager away from Liverpool is no bad thing.

The underlined bit I totally agree with on both counts.

The rest I don't agree with, who gives a f**k what the press write ? the boys playing the football don't, and they get on with it. As for the FA, I don't buy this agenda rubbish, never have, there's some crap refs, and some OK ones, and there will always be mistakes by them all no matter what, and even if there was an agenda all they have managed so far is to knock us out of both cups, but in the league we are as strong as ever, and they can't make shit teams play well.

Two things I would ask of Mancini.....

1. Can we get through to ALL the players to stop giving shit refs a reason to give bad decisions, because we currently give away too many that are too easy for the officials.

2. Can we stop allowing wide players to cross without challenge, tyhis means the full backs being in the right position and not allowing a f**king easy cross 6-10 times a game, cut out the crosses this season, and we'd have cut out at least half the goals.

Oh and 3.......Can he pick the best 11 possible to start games from now on, and cut out this rotation stuff, as its no longer necessary, f**k the europa league, we should just have ONE goal now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.