Liverpool Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Wouldn't take Aguero off, he just needs someone up top with him. Nasri would be my pick if anyone has to go off, we're never going to get the best out of him putting him on the left.

To be fair, Aguero has been very selfish I can think of 3 occasions when the option of a pass was on and he went for goal. Needs to look up more

hampered by Barry's booking and Yaya strolling around centre mid. Nasri needs to get himself involved.

Fear for Komps staying on the pitch.

also Suarez is completely unrootable for. If he played for us I'd probably have to take a break from football. Vile, despicable human being.

Push Toure up further and bring Milner back beside Barry.

---------Milner--------Barry----------
-Silva----------Toure----------Nasri--
---------------Aguero----------------

Holland said:
Sorry that I have to say this, but it looks like if Kun only can score from a penalty position. This is how it looks to me lately.

So those three times he has run by the Liverpool defense on his own and almost scored and the one time he had put it past Reina only for the keeper to illegally handle the ball outside of the box was not enough for you?

agree with bobmcfc, no changes please. Mario might well turn things if we get to 60 mins level or behind. I'd take Nasri off then unless he starts to penetrate. Great game.

Sky's usual pro-Liverpool bias showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.