Liverpool Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
also Suarez is completely unrootable for. If he played for us I'd probably have to take a break from football. Vile, despicable human being.

I can't quite comprehend how blatent a cheat this guy is - an absolute disgrace.

Mr Atkinson appears to be falling for everything Suarez and Adam do when a challenge comes in. I really don't want any of our lads to have to put in a challenge in the box.

We've been dominant in possession for most of the half, just not created enough clear cut chances, but I'm sure they will come if we keep plugging away. I also think that Reina is a lucky, lucky man. Stopping a goalscoring opportunity with your arm is a red card in my book.

nmc said:
Andouble said:
also Suarez is completely unrootable for. If he played for us I'd probably have to take a break from football. Vile, despicable human being.

I can't quite comprehend how blatent a cheat this guy is - an absolute disgrace.

Every time I see him, it just makes me cringe.

Doyaldinho said:
Mr Atkinson appears to be falling for everything Suarez and Adam do when a challenge comes in. I really don't want any of our lads to have to put in a challenge in the box.

We've been dominant in possession for most of the half, just not created enough clear cut chances, but I'm sure they will come if we keep plugging away. I also think that Reina is a lucky, lucky man. Stopping a goalscoring opportunity with your arm is a red card in my book.

After Everton you would think the ref would be wise to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.