Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
should how unlucky we where against napoli they could only draw yesterday,yep i think carroll will play,we should still be to quick for them in midfield lets hope yaya has a great game.

my side

hart

richards komps lescott clichy

dejong yaya

milner
silva kun mario

blackastrasal said:
should how unlucky we where against napoli they could only draw yesterday,yep i think carroll will play,we should still be to quick for them in midfield lets hope yaya has a great game.

my side

hart

richards komps lescott clichy

dejong yaya

milner
silva kun mario
i would play dzeko with kun floating. those 2 seem to be well paired, mario, is well mario, sometimes hes on fire, sometimes, well hes mario,lol

banbury_blue said:
I'm scared of Bellamy if he plays..

he pulled out apparently, cuz of Gary Speed death.

put things into perspective really ..

We will beat these fookers,they are not as good as they like to think they are,a mid table team with a overrated manager,King Kenny my arse he was the one that ruined them last time he managed them,lived of somebody else s team didnt invest and when they all got to old moved on and bought the league with Blackburn,put Celtic back years and turned a once entertaining Newcastle into a dire load of shit,we will batter Liverpool,the first twenty will be a tad hectic after that watch and enjoy.

Lol at people predicting a 4/5-1 win. Love your optimism lads but we're not winning today by 3 clear goals. Their defence has conceded the same as ours and they're always happy to run themselves into the ground against the top 4.

I would play the same team that hammered United:

Hart
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
Milner - Barry - Touré
Silva
Balotelli - Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.