Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam is a dirty bastard, I just hope he doesn't go after David Silva and try and put him out of the game.

Blue Smarties said:
LoveCity said:
Perhaps but Lucas is one of the most improved players in recent years and his interception/tackling stats are up there with the best I think.
However you look at the other three and you need to question it. I'm still not convinced by Henderson and once again I'm sorry however Adam will always be a mid-table player who is always close to a red card, if he gets that today then looking at the bench they're buggered. I'm sure we're all confident Richards can keep Downing quiet.

The problem with Henderson and Downing is that they may be kept quiet but just have that good moment which makes a goal.I agree Adam is average,most of the time,but if we let him have room he can make things happen.

There is no doubt we will have loads of the ball but the key will be making things happen and taking chances when they come along.

Bazzmand Show said:
Quite confident of a result now, particularly when you compare those starting 11's. Man for man we are quite a distance ahead.

Yes but it's at Anfield they could have the shittest team ever and it would be very difficult game

Sky willing us to lose again! God forbid we get a 7pt lead over their meal ticket.

I'd take a draw if you gave it me now.

It's come to the point that I'm more nervous about a dodgy refereeing day than actually being outplayed

"it is a marathon and not a sprint"

no shit sherlock, what do you want us to do lose or draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.