Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Perhaps but Lucas is one of the most improved players in recent years and his interception/tackling stats are up there with the best I think.
However you look at the other three and you need to question it. I'm still not convinced by Henderson and once again I'm sorry however Adam will always be a mid-table player who is always close to a red card, if he gets that today then looking at the bench they're buggered. I'm sure we're all confident Richards can keep Downing quiet.

I just had one of those "wtf" moments seeing the clips of Silva and Nasri in our training gear getting ready to play. Still gets me from time to time!

This is City's best 11 on Paper! I have been waiting for this selection all Season. Finally my dream selection has been picked by Mancini. I am stoked right now :-)

Dax777 said:
This is City's best 11 on Paper! I have been waiting for this selection all Season. Finally my dream selection has been picked by Mancini. I am stoked right now :-)

If we lose I'm sending you much abuse :p

Dax777 said:

disagree, balotelli would be in city's strongest 11. it's not far off.

Dax777 said:

you have grown a 6th finger ?

not a negative post but sooner or later we most likely will lose a league game but please not today in fact i dont want a draw, i hope we smash the fcukers cmon city.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.