Liverpool Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
"I am ippy."

VirF5.jpg

Hahaa epic!

Great to see Carlos speaking English know he's not here for the long haul and he'll probably see out his contract and return to Argentina, but as long as he gives 100% every game which he has done bar every time he puts on a blue shirt I'll continue to support him regardless.

I think 3 at the back gives sufficient cover on the wings. Last week we played 4-4-2 and rarely got any cover, Milner will be a wing back with Zabaleta pushing out to assist.

Happy Rodwell is on the bench and De Jong starts. really hope that means De Jong is staying for this season at least as Rodwell is no where near good enough to replace him at this stage.

FIFA 12 Playthrough
3-4-1-2 - Today's Starting 11

Liverpool 1 - 4 City

Suarez 74'

Tevez 13', 16'
Balotelli 53'
De Jong 67'

Shots (On Target)
Liverpool: 9 (2)
City: 7 (5)

Possession
Liverpool: 55%
City: 45%

Pass Accuracy
Liverpool: 83%
City: 79%

The formation forced me to play a fairly counter attacking style which suited Nasri as a pivot for Tevez who picked up man of the match with a brace and an assist for Balo. de Jong got on the scoresheet after a mistake in the back between Carra and Reina saw the ball fall to him just outside of the box with reina out of position (though Tevez could get some credit as he was hurrying the backward pass).

quiet_riot said:
Oh God. Redknapp claims Mata and Silva played the same amount of football in the Euros.

you're fucking kidding me. that's so fucking factually wrong it should be a fireable offense. no sportscaster over here would make such an obvious wrong on air

SebastianBlue said:
FIFA 12 Playthrough

Liverpool 1 - 4 City

Suarez 74'

Tevez 13', 16'
Balotelli 53'
De Jong 67'

Shots (On Target)

Possession

Pass Accuracy

The formation forced me to play a fairly counter attacking style which suited Nasri as a pivot for Tevez who picked up man of the match with a brace and an assist for Balo. de Jong got on the scoresheet after a mistake in the back between Carra and Reina saw the ball fall to him just outside of the box with reina out of position (though Tevez could get some credit as he was hurrying the backward pass).

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dA5IiYMUZxg/TXtqer6YINI/AAAAAAAABsc/mfbp8uReZ_Y/s1600/Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL.png[/bigimg]

SebastianBlue said:
FIFA 12 Playthrough

Liverpool 1 - 4 City

Suarez 74'

Tevez 13', 16'
Balotelli 53'
De Jong 67'

Shots (On Target)

Possession

Pass Accuracy

thanks for that.

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.