Liverpool: 9 (2)
City: 7 (5)

Possession
Liverpool: 55%
City: 45%

Pass Accuracy
Liverpool: 83%
City: 79%

The formation forced me to play a fairly counter attacking style which suited Nasri as a pivot for Tevez who picked up man of the match with a brace and an assist for Balo. de Jong got on the scoresheet after a mistake in the back between Carra and Reina saw the ball fall to him just outside of the box with reina out of position (though Tevez could get some credit as he was hurrying the backward pass).

Cheers I'm not bothering with the real match now.

quiet_riot said:
SebastianBlue said:
FIFA 12 Playthrough
3-4-1-2 - Today's Starting 11

Liverpool 1 - 4 City

Suarez 74'

Tevez 13', 16'
Balotelli 53'
De Jong 67'

Shots (On Target)

Possession

Pass Accuracy

The formation forced me to play a fairly counter attacking style which suited Nasri as a pivot for Tevez who picked up man of the match with a brace and an assist for Balo. de Jong got on the scoresheet after a mistake in the back between Carra and Reina saw the ball fall to him just outside of the box with reina out of position (though Tevez could get some credit as he was hurrying the backward pass).

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dA5IiYMUZxg/TXtqer6YINI/AAAAAAAABsc/mfbp8uReZ_Y/s1600/Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL.png[/bigimg]

Just a but if fun to settle the nerves and pass the time. Don't read if you don't care to. ;-)

LoveCity said:
"I am ippy."

VirF5.jpg

He's just heard VVK is no longer posting in the transfer forum.

James and Aleks need to work incredibly hard today for us to even get a draw. Liverpool aren't that great over a full season but Anfield is the hardest ground to go to for the top teams, they always raise their game. We've not won there for ages, and ages before that one. Is about time we won again, but we will have to play extremely well and work extremely hard!

COME ON CITY!

cookster said:
SebastianBlue said:
FIFA 12 Playthrough
3-4-1-2 - Today's Starting 11

Liverpool 1 - 4 City

Suarez 74'

Tevez 13', 16'
Balotelli 53'
De Jong 67'

Shots (On Target)

Possession

Pass Accuracy

Cheers I'm not bothering with the real match now.

I wouldn't be either. FIFA recognizes these as actual results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.