Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueband Brother said:
bobmcfc said:
Reckon we will maul them.

That is the feeling I am getting. I think there is going to be a big performance today from the team.

I have a good feeling today. I like that line up a lot

GaudinoMotors said:
bluemoon32 said:
Bony needs to earn his place in the side, not just play because he cost a few quid.
He'll get his chance and when he does then he needs to take it.
Come on City

Yeah - not enough being prem top scorer or winning the African Nations. Ffs.
Another puzzling team selection.
I predict Sterling will have s good game.

Its not like Dzeko scoring records been shite. The day a player starts because he won the AFCON or due to his past laurels is the day I had want the manager fired.

bobmcfc said:
Blueband Brother said:
bobmcfc said:

That is the feeling I am getting. I think there is going to be a big performance today from the team.

Hope you're right Bob. Brenda has set his team up to hit us on the counter.

He couldn't drop dzeko he's played well in the last 2 games. Good line up. I'm never overly confident with a 4 midfield but if we are going to do it then that is the best one to do it with.

2-1 city I have a good feeling today

bobmcfc said:
Blueband Brother said:
bobmcfc said:

Yep me too. Yaya is in there, Dzeko has a point to prove, Aguero is getting back to form and playing well, team seems to have transitioned from the Navas approach with Nasri and Silva playing and linking up well, did I mention Yaya is in there, Kolarov may be a worry for some but I dont think he is or will be as bad as people and fearing and we also need him in there to get games before the Barcelona match. He needs games; he can also provide offensive threat with his crosses for Dzeko and Aguero; he also has a point to prove. I am comfortable with Mangala instead of Dimichelis as he can adjust better to the movement and pace of their offensive players, I also reckon that Liverpool last year is a much better team than it is this year.

So all in all, hopefully we can get the three points and close the gap on Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.