Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carragher-"Aguero doesn't work hard enough"...I hope we demolish them. Souness seems to think Liverpool will outplay us.

The rest of the fixtures are relatively straightforward- can probably even do a 4-4-2 away at Spurs and United,but like everyone else I disagree with the team again, everyone knows Liverpool would pack the midfield. Even disagree with the bench. Need Navas as we will be behind in the second half and LFC will have tired legs.

Andouble said:
The rest of the fixtures are relatively straightforward- can probably even do a 4-4-2 away at Spurs and United,but like everyone else I disagree with the team again, everyone knows Liverpool would pack the midfield. Even disagree with the bench. Need Navas as we will be behind in the second half and LFC will have tired legs.

Why are we going to be behind in the second half?

jimharri said:
So; what time will the soft penalty be awarded to the mickeys? Or, alternatively, when will the 100% cast iron, nailed on penalty for us not be given?

The first corner we get as Skrttyhgzzzxxxvhuietyl wrestles/grabs/pulls/handles who ever he is marking.

kupest said:
Andouble said:

Because the tactics are wrong and we have no backup plan.

Andouble said:
kupest said:
Andouble said:

Because the tactics are wrong and we have no backup plan.
Who do you manage professionally again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.