Liverpool vs United - what result suits us best?

Its been less than a week since the rags went top and the media has nearly exploded with unprecedented multi editorials . And it all comes flooding back to how it used to be . So even though I despise the dippers and are just a touch the lesser of 2 evils , I must go for a dipper win . But with Rosslers dad to bomb the pair of twats after the game , along with ALL the media shit .

I’m seeing this as a no lose situation for bluemooners.
Agree if it's a boring, uneventful draw.
However, if one of them has a convincing victory it could give them the impetus to put a winning run together.
I feel Liverpool are the club who most need a positive performance, as the Trafford Tinkers seem to be getting a lot of good fortune and refereeing/VAR decisions.
I also cannot stand the continuous media love-in with this fixture, but it is currently the top 2 teams in the league and it gives City less negative attention and perhaps pressure ?

I've gone from a United win to a draw. Still think liverpool will be the greater threat over the season but really don't want the rags to build up a lead

I would like to see a draw in which the dippers level it on a controversial penalty during second half stoppage time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.