Liverpool will get fourth.

chazmcfc

Reading how that SCOUSE SCUMBAG has got off scotch free, Merely confirms the game is indeed corrupt to fuck. Now it got me wondering, this is a clear example that the horrible vermin at the FA still few Liverpool as one of theirs. Not a fucking chance they will allow someone else to get fourth. Will be match fixing and bungs flying all over the fucking show to ensure Liverpool get fourth let me tell you that now.

Said it til Im blue in the face..

The top four is decided by referees,linesmen and the FA...

Football has nowt to do with it...

until there is an ombudsman for the FA,they will continue to infect the beautiful game...

What good do the FA do...does anyone know.??

now i despise spurs with a fucking passion, but id even rather they finish 4th than pool, simply to break the cartel.

supercity36 said:
now i despise spurs with a fucking passion, but id even rather they finish 4th than pool, simply to break the cartel.

Ya could ave' said Villa :)

oh hang on......what about us ??

It happened a few seasons ago when they were well off the pace and Everton looked like getting it but somehow made it, thanks to some generous refereeing.

however, I think things have changed and they aren't seen as a decent "brand" anymore. They hve had some shocking decisions against them this season which would have been unthinkable a few seasons ago.

supercity36 said:

You're pushing it a bit there mate! I'd almost have the Rags finishing in the top 4 above Spurs!

Freestyler said:
supercity36 said:

i'd rather us break it first.

so would i, but if its not us then id rather it be pretty much anyone else

Spurs are gonna get swine flue then administration and the ground bought by the salvation army.

chazmcfc said:
Reading how that SCOUSE SCUMBAG has got off scotch free, Merely confirms the game is indeed corrupt to fuck. Now it got me wondering, this is a clear example that the horrible vermin at the FA still few Liverpool as one of theirs. Not a fucking chance they will allow someone else to get fourth. Will be match fixing and bungs flying all over the fucking show to ensure Liverpool get fourth let me tell you that now.

Redknapp will be first in the queue to throw a few games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.