Liverpool will get fourth.

mullsy said:
Anyone but the scousers , ill even take Spuds doing it if us or Villa cant get there , bent the lot of them . It also made me laugh that it was the Sky 4 that were the only one's against a play off for 4th place , as I said bent the lot of them .

Mancini was against it, and I think Redknapp too. I didn't agree with it, and alot of fans who don't support a big 4 team were against it.

mullsy said:
Anyone but the scousers , ill even take Spuds doing it if us or Villa cant get there , bent the lot of them . It also made me laugh that it was the Sky 4 that were the only one's against a play off for 4th place , as I said bent the lot of them .

thats not being bent, thats looking after your own interests. i we were a top 4 regular, we'd be telling them to do one

bluevengence said:
essexspur said:
i think if spurs beat stoke on saturday & it will be a good possibility because unlike man city or villa they will attack stoke at will from the 1st minute & go for the win as a draw is simply no good at this stage off the season & a certain defeat for liverpool against united given united & rooneys exceptional form will as good as put liverpool out of the running in my opinion, its 1 from 3 & villa could be under immense pressure if they dont get a result tonight, so its either spurs or city for me

you wont be allowed to attack them has they will run around like eleven forest gumps whilst kicking,poking,hacking,pulling,pushing and manhandling you...then score with a throw in while the six fingered inbreds cheer every throw in they get..enjoy

And should you go down to 10 men then expect Ole's every time stoke string two passes together....

Silly twunts think theyre playing well,cos they cant count.

Yes. I'm recommending everyone of you to put a tenner or more on them.
We can't change the system perhaps the bookies might if everybody bet on Liarpool to finish 4th. Yes?

supercity36 said:
now i despise spurs with a fucking passion, but id even rather they finish 4th than pool, simply to break the cartel.

Definitely.

If the CL is worth say £30mil,why doesn't the Sheikh pull the most influential bods at the FA to one side and give them each a brown envelope with say £500,000 in to balance things up a bit?If it was offered to me I'd take it.Then again I've got no integrity.

Yes I'm totally disgusted with the selective disciplinary action by the FA authorites and their bias. Its a travesty of justice

Thats why mates I am recommending you hedging your bets.
Support City WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
Bet with your brains!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.