Liverpool will get fourth.

Redknapp will be first in the queue to throw a few games![/quote]

will that be before or after he gets done for all the brown envelopes he's taken over the years

Liverpool will get fourth because Sky say so it is that simple, they can't risk all the gloryhunting armchair scousers getting rid of their Sky boxes can they?

i think if spurs beat stoke on saturday & it will be a good possibility because unlike man city or villa they will attack stoke at will from the 1st minute & go for the win as a draw is simply no good at this stage off the season & a certain defeat for liverpool against united given united & rooneys exceptional form will as good as put liverpool out of the running in my opinion, its 1 from 3 & villa could be under immense pressure if they dont get a result tonight, so its either spurs or city for me

essexspur said:
i think if spurs beat stoke on saturday & it will be a good possibility because unlike man city or villa they will attack stoke at will from the 1st minute & go for the win as a draw is simply no good at this stage off the season & a certain defeat for liverpool against united given united & rooneys exceptional form will as good as put liverpool out of the running in my opinion, its 1 from 3 & villa could be under immense pressure if they dont get a result tonight, so its either spurs or city for me

is spuds and stoke at the britannia?

Prestwich_Blue said:
It happened a few seasons ago when they were well off the pace and Everton looked like getting it but somehow made it, thanks to some generous refereeing.

however, I think things have changed and they aren't seen as a decent "brand" anymore. They hve had some shocking decisions against them this season which would have been unthinkable a few seasons ago.

Er, Everton did come 4th - it was the year Liverpool won the CL so got special dispensation to get CL qualification (quite rightly IMO)

EFC then fucked it up by losing in the first Qualifying Round of the CL the season after!

But it shows it can be done.

essexspur said:

you wont be allowed to attack them has they will run around like eleven forest gumps whilst kicking,poking,hacking,pulling,pushing and manhandling you...then score with a throw in while the six fingered inbreds cheer every throw in they get..enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.