Liverpool will get fourth.

Cant see Liverpool getting fourth didnt think they would beat Birmingham and dont think they will beat Fulham!!

Listened to talksport before they played Birmingham and Quinn was so full of shit he and the majority of Liverpool fans are in denial!!!

Comon City!

hertsblue said:
There will still be ups and downs, shocks and surprise results to come. We are more than capable of beating Utd and Arsenal, Spurs are more than capable of beating Arsenal and Chelsea.

Birmingham is a major game for us. For weeks now we have always seemed to be playing catch up, with late Sunday and Monday kick offs.
With Spurs involved in the cup next weekend, a win will put abit of space between us and put added pressure onto them.

4 games out of 6 at home, inc Villa and Spurs. Its in our hands still but i wont discount us, spurs,pool and villa just yet. Pool and Villa have the easiest run ins granted, but we are capable of winning enough points to keep us above them. I still think its us or Spurs
if we were to put 4pts between us and spurs by beating brum then spurs game in hand would put added pressure on them to win, and their game in hand is arsenal isn't it?.....i truly believe that we could put 4th spot to bed with games to spare, it could be that comfortable. we seemed more focused at burnley than i've seen them at any other stage of the season and if ade, tev and bellers click like they did in the 1st 7mins at turf moor then it's a certainty we'll be playing champs league football next season.

Bizzbo please update p-lease looks better as you had liverpool to win today keep it going please

brenda said:
Bizzbo please update p-lease looks better as you had liverpool to win today keep it going please

here you go. assuming spurs don't do well against arsenal, chelsea and utd, two wins and a draw will be enough IMO.

sz9y8k.png

thanks bizzbo great stuff to look at

-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:14 am --

bizzbo can you check liverpool total needs 2 more points??

-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 pm --

WHERE ARE YOU BIZZBO<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 am --<br /><br />can bizzbo update this week please

especially for my fan club (i.e. brenda), but ESPECIALLY for anyone flapping tonight, here's my updated chart.

120jwix.png

liverpool and villa are gone, done, finished. If spurs beat chelsea and we lose against utd, then I might start to worry. But they'd still have to come to ours.

two wins, two draws will still do it IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.