Liverpool will get fourth.

How ironic that Tevez could get us 4th and put West Ham down in the same game, or he could save West Ham (again) and leave us 5th.

UUBlue said:
How ironic that Tevez could get us 4th and put West Ham down in the same game, or he could save West Ham (again) and leave us 5th.
If we can beat Birmingham then maybe we can break Liverpool, Spurs and Villa's belief that they can make 4th. That's very important.

The body language of Gerrard, Torres was very poor at Birmingham. Half of me wants Liverpool to get beat of Benfica to see the meltdown continue, but maybe it's better for City if Liverpool's focus moves from 4th place to the League. They may decide to rest players and try and salvage something from the season. Similarly Villa and Spurs have the FA Cup as a distraction. If we can create a gap then their management and players may decide to focus on the Cups? No wishful thinking

Anyway it's in our hands. However I think we will drop points so any weakness from our rivals helps

WTF?? this 4th spot race is not over by a mile

if we loose to birmingham, then liverpool esp can be in with a chance.

everyone seems to be forgetting something here...... liverpool next 2 games are at home against struggling sides.

Fulham - Easy Win
West Ham - walk in the park

Guaranteed 6 points there.

Whereas us, we have 2 tough games.

Birmingham at home - we have to be on the top of our games. And that includes the fans also. We have to be that extra man and push our team to a much needed 3 points.

Rags at home - wont be an easy game again.

I hope we get 6 points from both games. But truth be told, we might come away with nothing. Or perhaps even 2 points.

So lets not get carried away.

We are still in this race together with liverpool and spurs.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
WTF?? this 4th spot race is not over by a mile

if we loose to birmingham, then liverpool esp can be in with a chance.

everyone seems to be forgetting something here...... liverpool next 2 games are at home against struggling sides.

Fulham - Easy Win
West Ham - walk in the park

Guaranteed 6 points there.

Whereas us, we have 2 tough games.

Birmingham at home - we have to be on the top of our games. And that includes the fans also. We have to be that extra man and push our team to a much needed 3 points.

Rags at home - wont be an easy game again.

I hope we get 6 points from both games. But truth be told, we might come away with nothing. Or perhaps even 2 points.

So lets not get carried away.

We are still in this race together with liverpool and spurs.

They're not guaranteed 6 points though are they? Realistically they should get 6 points but footballs not always that simple. West Ham shown they won't just roll over with an excellent point away at Everton who had won 7 on the bounce at home.

Also i think it's highly unlikely that we'll lose to Birmingham and we should be going into the game expecting to get 3 points. They've had an excellent season but they've lost 9 of 16 away from home so we should be too good for them

If we win 4 out of the last 6 which were more than capable of then Liverpool can win every game 10-0 and it wouldn't matter

There will still be ups and downs, shocks and surprise results to come. We are more than capable of beating Utd and Arsenal, Spurs are more than capable of beating Arsenal and Chelsea.

Birmingham is a major game for us. For weeks now we have always seemed to be playing catch up, with late Sunday and Monday kick offs.
With Spurs involved in the cup next weekend, a win will put abit of space between us and put added pressure onto them.

4 games out of 6 at home, inc Villa and Spurs. Its in our hands still but i wont discount us, spurs,pool and villa just yet. Pool and Villa have the easiest run ins granted, but we are capable of winning enough points to keep us above them. I still think its us or Spurs

bottom line is its in our own hands, the best place to be.
it wont be easy, but this squad has the ability to bring us home in 4th
i would rather be in our position than theirs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.