Liverpool will get fourth.

I could see scouser winning the rest of theirs except Chelsea. That would have them on 69 points but doesn't leave a lot of room for cockups. Likewise with Villa who I have finishing on 72.

Spurs will need to do well against the top 3 to finish close, I've got them finishing with 66 points. I've been pessimistic with us - 3 points from next two games, lose to rags and arsenal and draw with villa and spurs. Finished on 67 but a lot of room for improvement.

Scousers winning every game except Chelsea?i actually think they'll beat Chelsea and lose to the likes of Brum away.I also think we'll get at least a draw against the rags and Arsenal.

scowy68 said:
Scousers winning every game except Chelsea?i actually think they'll beat Chelsea and lose to the likes of Brum away.I also think we'll get at least a draw against the rags and Arsenal.

Sunderland, Fulham, West Ham and Chelsea at home. Birmingham, Burnley and Hull away. Not the hardest draw by any means and while they might cock one or more of those easier games up I'd have them as favourites in all of them except Chelsea.

We're capable of doing better than I predicted, just my pessimism
coming out.

moomba said:
I could see scouser winning the rest of theirs except Chelsea. That would have them on 69 points but doesn't leave a lot of room for cockups. Likewise with Villa who I have finishing on 72.

Spurs will need to do well against the top 3 to finish close, I've got them finishing with 66 points. I've been pessimistic with us - 3 points from next two games, lose to rags and arsenal and draw with villa and spurs. Finished on 67 but a lot of room for improvement.

bear in mind moomba that the dippers have the Europa to deal with, 2 tough games against Benfica followed by probably 2 even tougher games against Valencia - they have to attempt to win it and these games will ensure they drop a bollock or 2 in the league.

It's all down to us. Doesn't matter what the other teams do. They will drop points anyway but if we win the games we have the players capable of winning then we will come fourth.

I have us in 4th on 69 with:

4 wins: WIGAN, Burnley, BIRMINGHAM and West Ham
4 draws: EVERTON, UNITED, VILLA and SPURS
1 loss: Arsenal

Tottenham in 5th on 68 with:

3 wins: PORTSMOUTH, BOLTON and Burnley
4 draws: Sunderland, ARSENAL, CHELSEA and City
1 loss: United

Liverpool in 6th on 68 with:

5 wins: SUNDERLAND, FULHAM, WEST HAM, Burnley and Hull
2 draws: Birmingham and CHELSEA

Villa in 7th on 68 with:

5 wins: SUNDERLAND, Portsmouth, Hull, BIRMINGHAM and BLACKBURN
3 draws: Bolton, EVERTON and City
1 loss: Chelsea

Home fixtures are in capitals.

Having said this I am resigned to us conceding a 95th minute equaliser (own goal, obviously) at West Ham, who have come back from 3-0 down at half time with the help of two extremely dubious penalties.

We then finish 7th and my blood pressure finally becomes too much for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.