Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Was there yesterday, really nice beach and superb views. Also went to LlanfairPG train station, by accident as we'd missed a turning. Didn't seem there was anything to do there.
If memory serves, there is an alright chippy and a weirdly popular wooly jumper shop that gets bus loads of Chinese tourists visiting every day. As you say, not much to do

Was at Newborough beach on Sunday. We usually get there early and leave late. I like walking out to the island, walking on the beach towards Bodorgan, walking through the forest, BBQ. We spend all day there when we go.

Car park fees now £7. I remember when it was free (but they have improved the facilities).
Been living on Anglesey near Newborough/Llanddwyn for the last 6 years and to be honest it's just not for me.
I suppose I'm just not a beach/coast person and find it all a bit boring and samey, originally from Glossop I'm hoping to move back to somewhere on the edge of the Peak District possibly next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.