Llorente

PSmyth07

Worth a punt?

Only see him play occasionally but he impresses me. Would link up better with Tevez and Silva and a genuine target man. Good replacement for Adebayor and RSC.

Totally agree with you. I've been championing this guy at work over the past few months.

Now Dzeko is off the radar, this guy is deff worth a closer look at. Looks the part to me, and if he can get in and around the Spanish team, he's obviously a player!

To the above poster, Dzeko isn't off the radar, we are interested in him according to reports and can outbid Juve if we want to. Think it may be the price we don't want to pay still.

But Fernando Llorente (did you know his full name is Fernando Llorente Torres?) could definitely do a job for us if we can't sign Dzeko. He is good and will work hard. But both Barca and Real are interested in him now after his recent performances.

YES. This is precisely the man we need. Not a star, yet....so he will be hungry. Works well alone up top, with someone playing well just off of him. Great aerial presence, can hold possession up to, and a great target man. I would love to see Silva playing right off Llorente. Imagine the possibilities if we replaced Adebayor with someone with the comparable hunger of Llorente. Brilliant signing that.

Sign him up

id have him, watched him in the world cup and he was brill, and is better than RSC but with Adebayor possibly hitting form i dont know

Never realised he was only 25, though he was much older. Not seen much of him, but he always looks good when I've seen him for Spain. Don't think he would be cheap though.

The S*n say we've almost signed him. LOL @ saying he's 22 though, that's basic research fail. As is his goals tally, he's scored 28 in all competitions (17 in the league).

-

MANCHESTER CITY are close to snapping up Athletic Bilbao hitman Fernando Llorente for £30million.

Agents for both clubs are understood to be involved and negotiations for a five-year deal for the Spanish striker are at the detailed stage.

Llorente has grabbed 23 goals this season.

But Bilbao, who are struggling to even qualify for a Europa League place next term, are prepared to let their top hitman go.

Llorente, 22, has been eyed by all the Premier League big boys.

But none can go close to the £200,000-a-week wages on offer at City.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is an open admirer of Llorente and Spurs are prepared to pay big transfer fees.

But salaries remain a stumbling block, which is why Spurs are finding it difficult to make Emmanuel Adebayor’s loan move from the Etihad a permanent one.

Always looks the odd one out when playing for Spain. He isn't as comfortable with their tiki-taka.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.